History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Horrendous tache

Unread 02-02-2023, 10:13 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
£#%&!ing “Anonymous” is pretty apt for our midfield in recent seasons.

Unread 03-02-2023, 05:26 AM
Denis Irwell

First XI suddenly looking pretty decent with Sablitzer in:

Heaton
Dalot
Varane
Martinez
Shaw
Casemiro
Sablitzer
Fernandez
Antony
Weghorst
Rashford

Even the back up is better than the first XI we had a year ago (no Pog)

Ddg
AWB
Linda
Slab
Malacia
Fred
McTom
Sancho
Pellistri
Martial
Garnacho
Elanga

Unread 03-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Pop

Herr Muller:

I'm happy for Sabi that he's moving to Manchester, getting a chance to play there. Manchester United is a huge name.

The team was surprised. It happened very quickly but he'll be back in the summer. The chapter isn't over yet.

Unread 03-02-2023, 05:08 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Herr Muller:

I'm happy for Sabi that he's moving to Manchester, getting a chance to play there. Manchester United is a huge name.

The team was surprised. It happened very quickly but he'll be back in the summer. The chapter isn't over yet.

Unread 12-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Cas and Fred it is

Unread 12-02-2023, 11:15 PM
The Butcher

Started poor but grew into the game. I thought he had a bit more pace, hopefully it's just a lack of match sharpness.

Unread 12-02-2023, 11:32 PM
marlo

A decent midfielder.

no spectacular but just “solid”

doesn’t stand out as shit or amazing.
A perfect squad player.

If we can take some money off hibs for The Scottish Player ,we should buy him!

Unread 12-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
A decent midfielder.

no spectacular but just “solid”

doesn’t stand out as shit or amazing.
A perfect squad player.

If we can take some money off hibs for The Scottish Player ,we should buy him!

I’ve always had a soft spot for Hibs.

Unread 16-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher
Started poor but grew into the game. I thought he had a bit more pace, hopefully it's just a lack of match sharpness.
Yes im sure that's all it will be.

Unread 26-02-2023, 11:22 PM
BarryX

Sabitzer looked really good out there, today. Very dynamic, with some great tackles and a quality through ball or two. An excellent addition to the squad, who I hope becomes a permanent addition for the next two or three years.

Unread 26-02-2023, 11:42 PM
Mr Kaboom

Slotted in perfectly today. We've given our scouting team plenty of grief over the years, but sourcing this lad at 24 hour notice is cracking work.

Unread 27-02-2023, 12:08 AM
Hyman_Roth

Thought he was superb when he came on. He also means that my heart rate can settle at something more normal than when Fred is on.

Unread 27-02-2023, 12:16 AM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Sabitzer looked really good out there, today. Very dynamic, with some great tackles and a quality through ball or two. An excellent addition to the squad, who I hope becomes a permanent addition for the next two or three years.
Showed plenty of energy to exploit Newcastle. Still not 100% sharp imo, but he's been a good squad player in a moment of need.

Unread 27-02-2023, 04:28 AM
shenwen

That tackle he put in before releasing Rashford -Sets the tone - two up but still smashing @#%&!s. As Hyman says, a sub who doesn't lower the standard when he comes on.

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:03 AM
windy waffles

If he is available for £24m (as rumoured), would be foolish to not sign him up in the summer.

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:08 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
That tackle he put in before releasing Rashford -Sets the tone - two up but still smashing @#%&!s. As Hyman says, a sub who doesn't lower the standard when he comes on.
Was thinking that at the time. You just knew that was the moment the game definitively got away from them.

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:27 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Was thinking that at the time. You just knew that was the moment the game definitively got away from them.
He actually reminds me a bit of Hargreaves and not because of the Bayern move (well maybe that). I bet he's also a mean full back.