United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-11-2022, 11:22 PM
Joe Biden

I'll love him when he wins the club a trophy.

Unread 14-11-2022, 11:58 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
I love him because the ABUs hate every shithouse inch of him.

Stop crying over trophies, it's very JCL. You'll be quoting xG next.

Unread 15-11-2022, 03:58 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Such a Spursy desperation.

Unread 15-11-2022, 07:38 AM
puressence

hes been brilliant since day 1 ....

Unread 15-11-2022, 08:07 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes been brilliant since day 1 ....
He has. Bizarrely got a lot of shite from fans over the past year or so as well.

Always given everything and he's genuinely a brilliant footballer. One of the most effective players in the league since he joined, which is seriously impressive considering how inconsistent we've been as a club.

Unread 15-11-2022, 08:16 AM
History

Worrying how he ends up being the best player in any position ETK puts him in. He's an excellent footballer and works his bloody socks off too.

Love him

Unread 15-11-2022, 09:48 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Worrying how he ends up being the best player in any position ETK puts him in. He's an excellent footballer and works his bloody socks off too.

Love him
This.

Most important player in the squad.

Genuinely don’t get the hate that’s thrown at him from some on here.

Unread 15-11-2022, 10:18 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
This.

Most important player in the squad.

Genuinely don’t get the hate that’s thrown at him from some on here.
Nani used to get a lot of shit as well. There's a significant section of the support who haven't a £#%&!ing clue. It might as well be a Labrador watching the games.

Unread 15-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Dr Stranger

He’s frustrating as hell, but if you accept that he’ll do daft things at daft times, the end justify the means. Ridiculous amount of goals and assists given the shit he’s had around him the last couple of years.

Never hides, always willing to take risks and usually at the heart of most good things we do. Works his arse off and clearly loves playing for the club. I can forgive a few “ffs, Bruno!” Moments per game.

The obvious choice for captain too.

Unread 15-11-2022, 11:33 AM
GBMUFC2020

He would look even better if we signed Raphinha to play alongside him.

Unread 15-11-2022, 12:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
The bloke from Leeds? Now of Barca?

Nah, you’re alright pal.

Unread 15-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
What an odd thing to say.

Unread 15-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
He’s frustrating as hell, but if you accept that he’ll do daft things at daft times, the end justify the means. Ridiculous amount of goals and assists given the shit he’s had around him the last couple of years.

Never hides, always willing to take risks and usually at the heart of most good things we do. Works his arse off and clearly loves playing for the club. I can forgive a few “ffs, Bruno!” Moments per game.

The obvious choice for captain too.
Give him a big strong modern CF and he will piss the assists table. Having two proper CMs behind him has helped his game. I think within the United fan base he’s actually underrated by some.

Top top player. Sometimes loses the ball and has rough games. But once the shit @#%&!s around him get a bit better his bad games will be masked.

I also think you remember him being bad in those games as he is the only one trying to attempt risky things. Albeit probably not pulling off but he always wants to fight and win. Even when he’s playing shit. His head could go down or he could start to play more conservatively but he doesn’t .

Unread 15-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Give him a big strong modern CF and he will piss the assists table. Having two proper CMs behind him has helped his game. I think within the United fan base he’s actually underrated by some.

Top top player. Sometimes loses the ball and has rough games. But once the shit @#%&!s around him get a bit better his bad games will be masked.

I also think you remember him being bad in those games as he is the only one trying to attempt risky things. Albeit probably not pulling off but he always wants to fight and win. Even when he’s playing shit. His head could go down or he could start to play more conservatively but he doesn’t .
Aye. And no matter how much of an off day he’s having, he’s still likely to come up with something.

Unread 15-11-2022, 03:00 PM
silv

He's gone up even higher in my estimation since i found out all Villa fans hate him and after he basically parred Ronaldo

Unread 15-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He's gone up even higher in my estimation since i found out all Villa fans hate him and after he basically parred Ronaldo
he did what to ronaldo?

Unread 15-11-2022, 03:21 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
he did what to ronaldo?
parred him geez

Unread 15-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Why are villa fans team Ronaldo ??

Unread 15-11-2022, 03:48 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why are villa fans team Ronaldo ??
Anti Bruno not team Ronaldo

Unread 15-11-2022, 03:52 PM
Ethers

Pub player.
Closed Thread