United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2022, 01:03 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Since my mate who works there told me you tory @#%&!.
Thought it was common knowledge that Joel has final sign off on all transfers?

He stopped Jose selling Martial because Martial is Joel's favourite player.

Unread 23-09-2022, 01:05 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Tbf that would have left us with Rashford and Mkhitaryan as our only wingers at the time, which doesn’t sound fun.

Unread 23-09-2022, 01:08 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Tbf that would have left us with Rashford and Mkhitaryan as our only wingers at the time, which doesn’t sound fun.
Jose wanted to bring Peresic in to replace him because Jose saw him as sulky and mentally weak.

Unread 23-09-2022, 01:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

The knowledge may be common, but there are always people who just don't know. Calling yourself tory dave is a bit of a giveaway, imagine there are a lot of other things he doesn't know.

Unread 23-09-2022, 07:17 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
We are. Revenues are well up compared to where they were, debt repayments are lower because of better terms compared to the PIKs and other instruments they tied us up with in the early years. I absolutely don't want them here because of failings outside of that (letting Woodward run the footballing side, neglect of Old Trafford, etc.) but financially we're on a generally stronger footing. That will improve further once we get a few more of the big hitters off the wage bill.

Fergie could have stopped it and the second big mistake was letting him and Gill leave at the same time. The third mistake was letting Woodward be in charge.
Murtough appears to be doing ok now ww has £#%&!ed off… at least when the Glazers allow the funds. As for ferie, just sits there taking the Glazers hush money. Wtf does he actually do?

Unread 23-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Since my mate who works there told me you tory c***.
Not sure a canteen pot washer is going to know the inner workings at boardroom level pal
Closed Thread