United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:03 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Even with Erikkson and Casemiro, he still makes it into our best XI.

He's not nearly as bad as people make out.

Awful, awful player.

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:06 PM
Bunker Buster

No, he's a huge #@&%!

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Ethers

He’s absolutely shit, braindead gurning little £#%&!er. Kleberson was better. I £#%&!ing hate him

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
2 in 2
2 in 2 stinkers in one game?

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:09 PM
NedKelly

Does he score loads of bangers in training or something? Assuming he thinks he’s got some Messi-esque left foot on him, as he seems to just shoot on sight. Speaking of which, I know what I’d like to do to him.

ADHD in footballing form. That no look pass was

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:14 PM
ZiggyStardust

I wonder if he got a knock on the head at some point and had concussion as that’s the only way I could explain how a professional footballer of any level could give simple passes away as much as Fred did tonight

Even by Fred’s standards that was abysmal
Worst midfield performance I’ve ever seen

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:15 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I wonder if he got a knock on the head at some point
At birth

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Baron

A disgusting excuse for a footballer.

I’m actually upset with ETH for not hooking him, I don’t care if he had no players, he was a £#%&!ing danger.

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:26 PM
redhegemony

Fred's fine when he's a water carrier and can give it to people who can pass. He's can't run a midfield, hardworking but doesn't have the skill or vision.

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Baron

He can’t do the £#%&!ing basics 6 times out of 10, it’s unacceptable and he’s never a Utd player let alone a £50m one. He should be fined for that performance.

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Sparky***

I don't think i've come as close to smashing my fist through my monitor as i did when the ball came to him facing his own goal, nobody near him and he just casually passes it straight to a leeds player inside our own half.

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:56 PM
redhegemony

He can't cope with the responsibility of being the main player.

Unread 08-02-2023, 11:57 PM
armchair

Just in case he starts on Sunday

"Don't post content that threatens or advocates physical or mental harm to oneself or others."

No kill posts and let's not bring up the worst illnesses we can think of.

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:21 AM
GBMUFC2020

I cannot believe what I have just witnessed. I am gobsmacked that he actually stayed on the pitch for 90 minutes and had the front to give his shirt away to someone in the crowd who I can`t believe actually wanted it!

The guy is the worst excuse for a midfield player I have ever seen. His passing is shocking, his tackling is shocking and his ability to squander good opportunities is hard to swallow.

The fact that Eric left him on shows how shallow our midfield options are and without Erickson and now Casemero we are back to the shocking site of Fred and his shite dislays of ineptness.

I £#%&!ing hate the @#%&! and yes he did cost us the game althougth there were others who need to hold their hands up. Whats most annoying is Leeds are £#%&!ing shite!

Unread 09-02-2023, 03:09 AM
shenwen

Every time we did something good, up popped Fred to put us in the shit again. Quite amazing how long he's been getting away with these kind of performances. Should be a late sub and no more.

Unread 09-02-2023, 03:44 AM
Chris Quayd

I’d hate him a bit less if he wasn’t grinning while giving the ball away, under/over-hitting passes, getting brushed off the ball with all the strength of anorexic paraplegics etc

Unread 09-02-2023, 07:08 AM
BarryX

Based on the amount of flak he was getting on here last night, I tried to put a tenner on him scoring the winner with ten minutes left @ 50-1, but as I went to confirm it I was told the bet was suspended and it wouldn't go through. Tried to do it on another site, but had to register so gave up in the end. Cool story, blah, blah, blah, but £#%&! me, he only went and blew several chances afterwards.

Unread 09-02-2023, 07:22 AM
westcoastvan

Hmmmm....if the club can clone 5 Fred's and put them all out on the field at once, we wouldn't have to worry about not having Casemiro.

Plus, Fred wouldn't have to run around long a ping pong trying to recover the ball all the time.

Unread 09-02-2023, 10:01 AM
doudou

I quite like the lad -- runs all day, good attitude etc. -- it's just a shame he's such a dreadful footballer

Unread 09-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Whip Hubley

OP

if he never played again for us it'd be too soon. he's had some bad games but last night was disgusting. cost us (at least) 1 goal, couldn't pass, couldn't shoot, couldn't tackle.

awful and extremely indicative of where we're at as a squad. bin the @#%&!. and The Scottish Player.
Closed Thread