United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 10-11-2013, 06:06 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Need some more set pieces, because we aren't scoring from open play. Sloppy as £#%&! with the ball.
Yeah, and Arsenal who were coming to destroy us have looked like they will score....?

It's only half time but turn it in, excellent performance so far Januzaj will stretch it.

irk

we certainly don't create much. bore on you reds.

Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This.

We nearly look like a football team
Moyes will be fuming. Fellaini on for veep.

Wez

Quote:
I'm sorry but we're the home team we shouldn't be the ones camped on the edge of our own box punting it like we're some lower league team hanging on to what we've got.

Get kagawa off and get januzaj on, utterly pointless him being on the pitch. Offers nothing on the left.

And jones will be sent off, nailed on.

And if Vidic goes off then Girou will bully Evans to death.
Considering the £#%&!ing moaning you did (you & others) when the team was posted were doing alright.

Jethro

Quote:
I'm sorry but we're the home team we shouldn't be the ones camped on the edge of our own box punting it like we're some lower league team hanging on to what we've got.

Get kagawa off and get januzaj on, utterly pointless him being on the pitch. Offers nothing on the left.

Good one. He's been truly terrifying today

Tiberian

Good intensity from Utd in the play, Jones, Valencia, Evra all snapping away at Arsenal but seriously dire standard of football from both sides. Arsenal have been shocking, can not remember the last time I watched an Arsenal team so willing to go long. Giroud has been a carthorse on the end of those punts.

Denis Irwell

Quote:

and if RVP trips over a stray worm he can kiss the rest of the season goodbye

Zorg

Absolute joke of a booking for Jones. What was his offence, trying to head the ball?

Arsenal look £#%&!ing awful, it's there for the taking.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yeah, and Arsenal who were coming to destroy have....?

It's only half time but turn it in, excellent performance so far Januzaj will stretch it.
If we carry on in the same vain then arsenal will score at some point. We're so deep it's a joke.

Unread 10-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Tronics

After all the moaning about the team that was a really good first half performance from us

Defensively we look sound as £#%&!, Smalling not so good going forward but doing really well defending. As is Evans with Vidic.

But Jones has really impressed me so far, he's literally taking on everyone in the centre of the park and he compliments Carrick well

But let's not get to ahead of ourselves, we done we but Arsenal have been pretty shit, especially considering their recent form.

If they wake up and manage to string some passes together it could get a bit ropey, but until then all good, I'm happy

MJ Ramone

We've played well but still lack a bit of magic out wide or in centre mid.
Van Persie & Rooney have to create their own chances really.

Other than that I've been impressed with our attitude.

Arsenal aren't anything to write home about by the way. I know you can get bit on the arse for comments like this but there's no way we're playing against the potential Champions here.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Arsenal look £#%&!ing awful, it's there for the taking.
That's exactly my point. Our response to going 1-0 up was to timidly sit back and punt it into touch.

Unread 10-11-2013, 06:08 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
If we carry on in the same vain then arsenal will score at some point. We're so deep it's a joke.
I disagree, we've attacked them far more.

Unread 10-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
That's exactly my point. Our response to going 1-0 up was to timidly sit back and punt it into touch.
That was also Arsenal's response to going 1-0 down.

Tronics

Don't agree with Sparky ala Kagawa, he's done well IMO

He's never a left midfielder but he's occupied the space well and has a good understating with Evra

Plus whenever he's moved in the middle and Rooney has gone out left he's looked even better

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Don't agree with Sparky ala Kagawa, he's done well IMO

He's never a left midfielder but he's occupied the space well and has a good understating with Evra

Plus whenever he's moved in the middle and Rooney has gone out left he's looked even better
Agreed. Kagawa has looked decent IMO.

Unread 10-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I disagree, we've attacked them far more.
We'll sit back whilst they pass it around our 18 yard box, eventually some divvy @#%&! like smalling, evra or evans will let their man go and arsenal will score.

If you want to put arsenal on the back foot you have to get closer to them higher up the pitch. Because we win the ball back deep and there's no way we'll ever break away with our slow as £#%&! team and timid wingers.

Jethro

How did you defend at Liverpool Jamie? Please tell us

ZiggyStardust

Huge to get the first goal as there have been no clear chances for either side

Shite football so far from both sides

Unread 10-11-2013, 06:11 PM
atticusgrinch

What a £#%&!ing treat it is listening to this whining scouse @#%&! every game.

Thank you sky.