United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 18-03-2012, 10:14 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Rooney's ball Hit's it with the inside of is foot, but outspin on it
plenty of space to hit it into, but a lovely first time pass

Unread 18-03-2012, 10:14 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
did pogba play well when he came on?
he did, looked very comfortable. alright, he was playing against 10 orange traffic cones but still, slotted right in.

Unread 18-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
bollox. They'd turn us over again if they played us.
arsed

Unread 18-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Neo

Quote:
Some very nice touches. Got on the ball quite a bit and just kept it nice and simple.

Tbf, it was hardly a testing game for him as we were completely strolling, but he got on the ball a lot and played some nice one-touch stuff.

He looks ready for the first-team IMO. Pace, power and has a physical presence. Playing next to Scholes will be the best learning experience for him.

Unread 18-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
I'm wondering if there could be grounds for a replay, or preferably a result reversal.

Martin Tyler seemed to suggest (quite strongly I must say) that Smalling should 'prove' his head injury was legit. You know, wearing a big old helmet like that without proving you had really, genuinely suffered a head injury is deffo cheating and everyone knows what Mr Ferguson is like for spotting competitive advantages.

That Martin Tyler, he really can't conceal his dislike for Manchester Utd.

But that's by the by. Faking it with illegal head gear is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Martin Tyler is a #@&%!-smoker of the highest order!

Not many people I would love to punch on the nose on sight but he is one

Unread 18-03-2012, 10:24 PM
BarryX

Quote:
he seemed quite steady coming back to defend, as well...I actually think he looks £#%&!ing mint.

Unread 18-03-2012, 10:33 PM
dunk

I'm firmly in the Pogba fan club. We should be trying to get him a couple of starts before the season ends if possible. We need to get him signed the £#%&! up

Unread 18-03-2012, 11:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

oh we must have thrown those two games then.
It isn't exactly outrageous to suggest we were a bit more bothered about the league, pal

Unread 18-03-2012, 11:32 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Some very nice touches. Got on the ball quite a bit and just kept it nice and simple.

Tbf, it was hardly a testing game for him as we were completely strolling, but he got on the ball a lot and played some nice one-touch stuff.

He looks ready for the first-team IMO. Pace, power and has a physical presence. Playing next to Scholes will be the best learning experience for him.
Scholes this season, Pirlo next

Unread 18-03-2012, 11:34 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Scholes this season, Pirlo next
Is Derrick Piero still turning out for Juve too?

Unread 18-03-2012, 11:37 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Is Derrick Piero still turning out for Juve too?
Leaving at end of the season.

Value

Unread 19-03-2012, 02:36 AM
Stickman

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it's the same people slagging hernandez off now who were getting all sniffy about valencia being limited and 'hard-working' not so long ago
No strictly true. I slag Hernandez off all the time but tihkn A-Val's the bomb.

Unread 19-03-2012, 02:41 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm firmly in the Pogba fan club. We should be trying to get him a couple of starts before the season ends if possible. We need to get him signed the £#%&! up
I like him but he doesn't appear to be learning how to tackle. Opponents either run past him or he gives away a foul.

Unread 19-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
I like him but he doesn't appear to be learning how to tackle. Opponents either run past him or he gives away a foul.
he likes to go to ground all over the pitch

Unread 19-03-2012, 05:33 AM
rafabio

folks on RAWK are not happy that we had a manc ref for wolves match. Corruption....

Unread 19-03-2012, 06:00 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
folks on RAWK are not happy that we had a manc ref for wolves match. Corruption....
Everyone outside United fans is resigned to us winning it, lets face it, if we were all neutral we'd think it too now.

We're just too paranoid to even think about it on here.

Unread 19-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

went for a poo at 0-3. who scored the other two?
And you people are voting for him over me in UFW? :shakehead:

Bottom Red.....(quite literally Jamie).

Unread 19-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Seeing as no United fans are from Manchester, he's obviously a City fan. We should be the ones complaining.

Unread 19-03-2012, 08:19 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Playing next to Scholes will be the best learning experience for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
I like him but he doesn't appear to be learning how to tackle.