United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-02-2012, 07:56 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Dioufy scored for Hannover

Unread 23-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
True.. Thats why de gea, rafael, jones, smalling, fabio, are playing.. Thats a really young back 5
de gea's playing because lindegaard is dead. Vidic would be playing if he wasn't dead and Evra would be playing if fergie even remotely cared about this competition.

the only reason they're all in is because this tie is done n dusted.

if we were playing barcelona or real madrid he'd be dusting off the pensioners and sticking rooney up front on his jays.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
de gea's playing because lindegaard is dead. Vidic would be playing if he wasn't dead and Evra would be playing if fergie even remotely cared about this competition.

the only reason they're all in is because this tie is done n dusted.

if we were playing barcelona or real madrid he'd be dusting off the pensioners and sticking rooney up front on his jays.
Like when Fabio played in the European cup final last season

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Stubbsy

Rafael or Fabio .......

Who going off injured first ?

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:11 PM
MUFC One Love

So it looks like the rumours Pogba that Juve have areed a contract with Pogba are true. I can see why we didn't buy a midfielder, we have kids coming through. Oh wait, one has already gone and the other is on his way.

No excuses this summer now.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:15 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
So it looks like the rumours Pogba that Juve have areed a contract with Pogba are true. I can see why we didn't buy a midfielder, we have kids coming through. Oh wait, one has already gone and the other is on his way.

Pogba shouldn't of been in allowed to run his contract down so much, why wasn't this sorted 18/24 months ago? Shambles, yet again.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:15 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
Rafael or Fabio .......

Who going off injured first ?
both in the 23rd
twintuition

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:18 PM
jem

park in the shop window, pogba hidden from view. canny from the master.

fortunately, fabio will be able to fill the gap in midfield.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:

This. £#%&!ing joke Juve can take one of our kids. Pogba might be after the money, be misled by agent or just maybe he's a dick but one things for sure he's not been given a chance to prove he worth the contract he's asking for.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:19 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Bilbao down to 10 men, still behind

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:20 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

GOAL Bilbao.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Bilbao down to 10 men, still behind
Not anymore.

Who's the camp @#%&! co-commentating on ITV4?

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not anymore.

Who's the camp @#%&! co-commentating on ITV4?
Clarke Carlisle, seems a decent bloke.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

There's £#%&!ing plenty mate We've only been treated to the appetisers, i'm sure there's far more hilarious and perplexing bullshit to come in the main course of excuses.

Basically our £#%&!ing ebeneezer scrooge approach to negotiating wages is beginning to come back and bite us on the arse. Far bigger and better players than £#%&!ing morrison and pogba will give us a swerve in the coming months and years. We'll end up with a squad of average players on below average wages.

Our club is absolutely £#%&!ed, we're headed the same way as Tampa Bay.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Clarke Carlisle, seems a decent bloke.
Oh, I like him. His voice is proper camp though, I half thought it was Gary Barlow when I first heard him

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Sloane

gets everywhere these days does Clarke, thoroughly nice chap though

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:34 PM
red in cumbria

No injuries, please

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No injuries, please
So rafael, fabio, young or cleverly for an injury?

who's your money on?

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:38 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh, I like him. His voice is proper camp though, I half thought it was Gary Barlow when I first heard him
Good save pal. Stoney was rounding the boys up, no one bad mouths Clark.

Unread 23-02-2012, 08:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
gets everywhere these days does Clarke, thoroughly nice chap though
Was he the one who played an absolute blinder when Burnley beat us?? The @#%&!

But yeah - comes across as an OK sort, tbh ;-)