United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Has Wenger stepped out and given us all his reaction as yet?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/8032700.stm

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:19 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Good to see The Professor get done tactically twice in six days by that thick Jock from Govan
Nah, that can't be possible.

Fergie wins trophies because of:

1) Money.
2) Mind Games.
3) Bullying Refs.
4) 'The Hairdryer'

He has no tactical capabilities & his teams don't play football worthy of any credit.

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
That Adebayor @#%&! needs running over btw
I can only imagine your reaction when it happened. Terrible challenge.

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
That Adebayor @#%&! needs running over btw
How the £#%&! was he not sent off for that challenge on Carrick. Typical shithouse that Wenger seems to favor. Bottle it during the game, then settle for snide challenges. £#%&!ing ugly @#%&!, I'd happily acquaint his face with my £#%&!ing fist

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:21 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It's such a weird feeling...last year against Barcelona I was actually in tears at the Final whistle. I have never been more nervous during a game.
This year, especially after the 3rd went in was a walk in the Park (pun intended)

My nervous system enjoyed that performance.

We looked composed & the real deal.
Hopefully we'll take that swagger into Sunday's game.
very true mj i was not even nervous all day i knew we would dick them

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

*Wenger sat in corner, on floor, arms wrapped around knees rocking back and forth*

'Wibble, we will win, wibble, complete team performance, wibble....'

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:22 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Nah, that can't be possible.

Fergie wins trophies because of:

1) Money.
2) Mind Games.
3) Bullying Refs.
4) 'The Hairdryer'

He has no tactical capabilities & his teams don't play football worthy of any credit.
I've gone on about this before, but it's pathetic how little Fergie's footballing genius isn't given the recognition it deserves. Ah well, now is not the time to complain. I'd rather laugh at Wenger

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

We looked composed & the real deal.

I've been telling you that for ages you pessimistic @#%&!

I know it's a natural instinct as a fan to be nervous but i've never had such trust in a United team than I have now.

There isn't a group of players who can rise to an occassion like these boys can.

And they are still only relatively young.

Viva SAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i don't think he saw the match so he can't really comment

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Rhodzy

Was just about to post that Whalers Evra looks over his recent slump in form too.

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I can only imagine your reaction when it happened. Terrible challenge.

I'll need to get an insurance quote for the telly in the morning

The £#%&!er nailed Rafael a couple of times, too.

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:30 PM
magic_cantona

Even in his pre match press conference you could see he didn't really believe they'd do it.

He's normally dead straight faced when he's being asked questions.But one reporter asked him if he thought they'd get through and Wenger said:

"Yes, I think we will win"

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I've been telling you that for ages you pessimistic @#%&!
It's only natural to be nervous before a game
It's not that I don't trust or rate the team!...I just find it hard to get the possible 'Worst case scenario' out of my head.

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Of course. It's the stuff I've dreamt about since I was a kid. Too see United do what AC Milan did during my childhood. Three semi finals in a row, back to back finals...honestly, I never thought I'd see us dominate Europe.

I'd dearly love Barca to make it tomorrow. A proper European Cup final with another great and prestigious Club...who we then @#%&! - although, I'd settle for a hard fought 2-1 victory, with Blackmore clearing off the line in the dying moments

me too

always look on the brightside of life

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:33 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
me too

always look on the brightside of life
I hope it rains during the final

Unread 06-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Sloppy

The ground was full of arsenal flags at the start at 70 minutes it was all empty seats!

Unread 06-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Bral

Brilliant performance, possibly better than Juve away in '99. This team is totally fearless, they handle pressure excellently.

Wonderful performance lads.

Unread 06-05-2009, 12:16 AM
magic_cantona

I'm off to bed now.

Buzzin'

Love United.

Unread 06-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Luffy

lets have a repeat for the league game please. I couldnt stand the thought of scousers taking it to the last day, the jammy season they've had they'd probably fluke it somehow

Unread 06-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm off to bed now.

Buzzin'

Love United, Hate Magic Cantona

Unread 06-05-2009, 12:36 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Brilliant performance, possibly better than Juve away in '99.
Don't be silly. Juventus were aiming for a forth European Cup final in a row and were the team in Europe at the time. That, alongside our 5-1 demolition of Benfica in '66 are by far and away our best ever performances away in Europe.

It was men against boys at Arsenal. Great display by United, but that Arsenal side was nothing to write home about. How many decent chances did they even make over the two legs?
Closed Thread