United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Gave up my briefs so my son and his mate could go. I wanted him to see us beat the bert @#%&!s. He rang post goon. Absolutely in bits.
That’s wonderful pal. Top red, top dad.

Unread 14-01-2023, 03:56 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 14-01-2023, 03:57 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Just that I think Arsenal are favourites at the minute.
the wheels may be about to come off. spurs could have players back and arsenal don't have a title quality forward. next week-end, we will be rampant. a lot of our "rivals" are playing each other over the next few weeks.

plus... horse in the box.

Unread 14-01-2023, 03:58 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Gave up my briefs so my son and his mate could go. I wanted him to see us beat the bert @#%&!s. He rang post goon. Absolutely in bits.

First real goon with my eldest at the end there. Rarely get to watch together because of time zone. Youngest had to go to bed at half time.

Like jack said, feels like more than a win

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the wheels may be about to come off. spurs could have players back and arsenal don't have a title quality forward. next week-end, we will be rampant. a lot of our "rivals" are playing each other over the next few weeks.

plus... horse in the box.
Hope the palace game doesn’t come back to £#%&! us. Start weghourst . We need to keep our players fit

redhegemony

Unbelievable what a win. Fantastic atmosphere. Proper team performance.

Unread 14-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Selhurst Samurai

We can talk all day about tactics and team shape, which are all obviously very important. But today has shown the sort of character the big man is instilling into this team. Couldn’t be happier with how he’s done as our manager so far. Fantastic

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Vedder

Everyone seething with Bruno’s goal. We’re back

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:05 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Graham Le Saux on my feed "They need to rewrite the rule on that one"

It's great

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
How good was he today btw and not just for his goal

Played a few early balls in behind their backline in the first half and also had a big hand in the winner. He works his %@#$&!s off and then can forgive the odd one or two stray passes because it’s all part of his role to take risks.

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

It's great
Look forward to Prime Minister’s Questions next Wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Played a few early balls in behind their backline in the first half and also had a big hand in the winner. He works his %@#$&!s off and then can forgive the odd one or two stray passes because it’s all part of his role to take risks.
Superb vision for the ball out to Garnacho for the winner as well.

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:09 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

It's great
le saux was actually pretty good on colour all game.

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:10 PM
dunk

Le Saux is usually decent tbf. Miles batter than the majority of #@&%!s on co-coms over here.

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Dasilvatwins

I remember a couple seasons back City were given a goal when a player came back from an offside position. They benefited and scored. Safe to say I wonder if their fans and media alike were calling for rule changes and fairness then

AK14

The BT presenter finishing with “don’t worry Joleon, you’ll get over it soon” and the look on his oddly shaped face was the icing on the cake for me

chooch

Quote:
Top red
Watched it with my son. Nothing beats father son goon time. Guinness all over the shop.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Matchwinner

Been frustrating the last few games but pulls that out today when we needed it. Toppest red.

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:13 PM
Jethro

£#%&!ING YES BOYS

Erik is the real deal.

Unread 14-01-2023, 04:17 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I remember a couple seasons back City were given a goal when a player came back from an offside position. They benefited and scored. Safe to say I wonder if their fans and media alike were calling for rule changes and fairness then
The rule was changed as a result of that goal tbf.