United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Will the @#%&! get his?
No 2 2.99%
No 8 11.94%
Will he £#%&! 57 85.07%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Neo

What a £#%&!ing joke.

Job done for them regarding Rooney isn't it. Banned for the cup semi and we go out. Now swearing isn't an issue anymore, until another United player does it of course.

£#%&!ing @#%&!s. I can't wait for number 19.

Unread 18-04-2011, 08:03 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It's a £#%&!ing nothing incident to be honest... but so was the Rooney one.
this is so...

Unread 19-04-2011, 08:30 AM
Pop

No action to be taken against the dour faced grief stricken scouse £#%&!ing bastard...

Some anonymous FA @#%&! when questioned regarding any similarity to the Rooney saga: "We are quite clear that the context of the Wayne Rooney incident was different to the other recent incidents."

Unread 19-04-2011, 08:34 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"We are quite clear that the context of the Wayne Rooney incident was different to the other recent incidents."
i.e. he had just scored an annoying hat trick

Unread 19-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
No action to be taken against the dour faced grief stricken scouse £#%&!ing bastard...

Some anonymous FA @#%&! when questioned regarding any similarity to the Rooney saga: "We are quite clear that the context of the Wayne Rooney incident was different to the other recent incidents."
i.e. he plays for manchester united.

Why can't they just admit that they are out to shaft united at each and every opportunity ?

Unread 19-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

In other words, 'Mr Dogleash's team are not due to play Manchester City in the forseeable future and therefore any ban which would impede his team's chances of achieving a favourable result will be deemed unnecessary'.

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:02 AM
denis lawless

im just disappointed Wenger didnt knock the gurning scouse @#%&! out .

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:04 AM
believe

United fans at Newcastle tonight should give it 90 minutes of "We say £#%&! off, we say £#%&! offfffff. We're Man United and we say £#%&! off"

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
United fans at Newcastle tonight should give it 90 minutes of "We say £#%&! off, we say £#%&! offfffff. We're Man United and we say £#%&! off"
Or, "we'll swear when we want" as used since circa chelsea 1st leg

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

The rule that Rooney was cited for breaking was "using foul or offensive language". There is no rule on using foul or offensive language into a TV camera.

The context issue is %@#$&!s as we have a sitauation where we go from no punishment at all to the same punishment for violent conduct, but only if your name starts with W and rhymes with Blain.

The bias in this is so obvious it's sickening but not a word in the media about it.

Utter @#%&!s.

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:10 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Paul_Parker
Or, "we'll swear when we want" as used since circa chelsea 1st leg
listen pal. welcome aboard and all that but can please kindly £#%&! off.

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
listen pal. welcome aboard and all that but can please kindly £#%&! off.

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Lok

Quote:
To the Beatles 'Hello Goodbye'

You say piss off and we say £#%&! off.

£#%&! off, £#%&! off.

I don't know why you say piss off, we say £#%&! off.

I'll get my coat

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Paul_Parker
i know who you are anyway you daft @#%&!

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
i know who you are anyway you daft @#%&!

Unread 19-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Tumescent Throb

Angry

Piss off Dalglish Piss off Dalglish Piss off Dalglish Piss off...

£#%&! off Bernstein £#%&! off Bernstein £#%&! off Bernstein £#%&! off.

Unread 19-04-2011, 01:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
The rule that Rooney was cited for breaking was "using foul or offensive language". There is no rule on using foul or offensive language into a TV camera.

The context issue is %@#$&!s as we have a sitauation where we go from no punishment at all to the same punishment for violent conduct, but only if your name starts with W and rhymes with Blain.

The bias in this is so obvious it's sickening but not a word in the media about it.

Utter @#%&!s.
I've said it before, but it bears repeating - if the FA's head honcho was ex-United, and got one of his main rivals players banned before a huge game between them, how might people react??

It is amazing how blase people in the media and elsewhere are about this - unless blind ABUery trumps all else, of course

Unread 19-04-2011, 01:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Apparently Rooney's was different because his anger & abuse was directed specifically at the Viewers down the camera! ..Was it??!! ...I thought he was telling the Cameraman to £#%&! Off because he'd asked him to kiss the lens.

Amazing how the FA can hit United with these trumped up charges & conveniently tweak their rules in order to do so.

Imagine if Fergie had told Wenger to Piss Off & £#%&! Off infront of a traumatised nation?? ...He'd be watching games from the stands quicker than you can say Media hysteria.
Closed Thread