United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Terry Silver

Default Re: *official* united v citeh match thread Teams, links and I'll see you all after

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
I can see Rio, Giggs and Edwin getting a rest but no one else, £#%&! sake.

Obertan better not be playing.
So long as it's not Owen up top with Gibson playing in behind...

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:16 PM
History

Default Re: *official* united v citeh match thread Teams, links and I'll see you all after

Vds,O'Shea, rio, vidic, evra, park, scholes,carrick, tony, berbs, nani - Confirmed

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
So long as it's not Owen up top with Gibson playing in behind...

Barring injury, I don't see how he can possibly not start Berbs today

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:17 PM
erictheking7

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Vds, rio, vidic, evra, park, scholes,carrick, tony, berbs, nani - Confirmed
10 men.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:18 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Vds, rio, vidic, evra, park, scholes,carrick, tony, berbs, nani - Confirmed
I know they're shit but playing 10 against them on that pitch might be risky.

Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheking7
10 men.
O'Shea right back...

History

Quote:
10 men.
O'shea- so yeah pretty much 10 men

BeadyGuy

Quote:
10 men.
O'Shea? hopefully Rafa though.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:19 PM
andyroo

Quote:
10 men.
Rooney's ban means we have to play one short?

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:20 PM
BeadyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rooney's ban means we have to play one short?
I used to think that when I was a kid, if someone got sent off in a game we'd have to play 10 men the next game.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:22 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
I was thinking "What a great dad!"
haha....

As for the 11th man.....he's this man:

(little pea with a banner) -
edit looks like he's on the bench....

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:22 PM
dinger

Thank £#%&!, now lets smash these @#%&!s nice and early.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Cream

Considering city will play at walking pace I assumed Fergie would play a bit of a bum team, then blitz them in the second half.

I'm not nervous.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:29 PM
BarryX

Good luck to all and sundry on this thread. Was going to watch the game at home, with a couple of beers, but £#%&! that. Too nervous. Am going down to the pub to get smashed. Win Loose or Draw things are going to get £#%&!ing messy tonight.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Football Re: *official* united v citeh match thread Teams, links and I'll see you all after

I'm watching at home.
I did have tickets for a gig tonight, but I've got rid of them incase it goes to Extra time & we lose...I'll be in no mood for going out afterwards.
Too nervous to think about going out.

Let's £#%&!ing smash them ffs

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:37 PM
forzagarza

Giggsy has got the day off to go shopping with Imogen

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:43 PM
red in cumbria

Decent team - now let's get on with it

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:43 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Good luck to all and sundry on this thread. Was going to watch the game at home, with a couple of beers, but £#%&! that. Too nervous. Am going down to the pub to get smashed. Win Loose or Draw things are going to get £#%&!ing messy tonight.
Enjoy Big Baz

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Baron

Utd fans storming the gates, punch ups everywhere, cans & bottles thrown - MvB text me saying it is complete carnage there

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Weekend Hussler

Morning all. 2am here, just got up after a power nap.

Going to open a bottle of Asahi and try to enjoy the game.

Good luck one and all.

Come on you reds