United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:37 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
blaming the manager when top line players make error after error after error his aftermatch was spot on ..
Er, it's down to the manager and coaching staff to make sure these errors don't happen, pal.

Buck stops with him.

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

The tide is turning back in jose's favour.

Have to say I'm swayed myself.

To get a draw, at home, to arsenal, is a huge step forward.

We had players out there that didn't play together much before except in previous games and training. And the opposition manager has had far more time and money to spend. Poor Jose is a £#%&!ing hero.

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:56 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I hate him so much. He's killed the entire sport for me right now. He is worse than Moyes.
Know loads of Reds talking and thinking like this. No coincidence, no agenda. £#%&!ing awful times.

Unread 06-12-2018, 09:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The tide is turning back in jose's favour.

Have to say I'm swayed myself.

To get a draw, at home, to arsenal, is a huge step forward.

We had players out there that didn't play together much before except in previous games and training. And the opposition manager has had far more time and money to spend. Poor Jose is a £#%&!ing hero.

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
.l and his ruthlessness in dealing with mistakes or deviation from his game plan undermines players confidence and even enjoyment of the game. I bet he's an absolute @#%&! to work for.
Like any manager is different. Fergie loved players making mistakes and deviating from his game plan obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I hate him so much. He's killed the entire sport for me right now. He is worse than Moyes.
Aye, £#%&! the glazers, Abu Dhabi and corrupt authorities. A manager has killed the sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Er, it's down to the manager and coaching staff to make sure these errors don't happen, pal.

Buck stops with him.
The buck stops with the players. As Scholes more or less said last night.

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:15 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Majority of them stopped playing for him last season tbf.

We’re in the middle of a stand off between Mourinho and Woodward, have been since the summer. Clear as day, Mou is ready for the sack but the club don’t want to pay him the millions it would take and are ready to wait until we can do it for less money

Then rinse and repeat I expect...

Mourinho needs sacking, nqat. But the bigger issue is allowing the person/people who have selected the last three managers and given them close to a £1bn in five years, leaving us with the disjointed mess of a squad another opportunity to pick the next manager.

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Buck stops with him.
no i don't

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:27 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
no i don't

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:39 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Majority of them stopped playing for him last season tbf.

We’re in the middle of a stand off between Mourinho and Woodward, have been since the summer. Clear as day, Mou is ready for the sack but the club don’t want to pay him the millions it would take and are ready to wait until we can do it for less money

Then rinse and repeat I expect...

Mourinho needs sacking, nqat. But the bigger issue is allowing the person/people who have selected the last three managers and given them close to a £1bn in five years, leaving us with the disjointed mess of a squad another opportunity to pick the next manager.

The way the club is run just to get top 4 and keep the sponsors happy is the main problem.If you look at city(money aside)their owners wanted pep and all the players know hes their man and going nowhere which in turn gives him the authority to command respect.

If players go all slapped are on a manager knowing he will be sacked with them just downing tools for a few weeks then the managers job is more or less impossible.

Players and agents need to be told by club executives we have a 5 year(or whatever) plan and hes going nowhere and if you don't like it hand in a transfer request and £#%&! off.

In future the club should not hire a manager who's family don't want to live in the Manchester area the for the time he is here.

Jose needs £#%&!ing off ASAP but lets try and get it right next time round.

Unread 06-12-2018, 05:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Jose needs £#%&!ing off ASAP but lets try and get it right next time round.
Not holding my breath in that regard, got to say

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

papers splashing tomorrow saying that we have already moved for Pochettino and he will take over in the summer

but Mourinho is staying till the end of the season no matter what

Unread 07-12-2018, 10:55 AM
waynes ear's

twitter / here is about to go into meltdown....

Unread 07-12-2018, 10:55 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
papers splashing tomorrow saying that we have already moved for Pochettino and he will take over in the summer

Be happy with that.

Unread 07-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

throwing shade at ferie

Unread 07-12-2018, 10:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

throwing shade at ferie

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:04 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

throwing shade at ferie
Who is?

Sun going in hard with this story it seems.

Woody has been talking.

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Cream

Quote:
Quote:

throwing shade at ferie
Quote:
PM function not working?

SHARE THE JOY. £#%&!BOYS.

Unread 07-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

I'll take him sticking around if it means we get Poch.

Unread 07-12-2018, 02:57 PM
goldfinger II

Just think it makes no sense to keep him there for the rest of the season. Rather have a caretaker manager. Even Nicky Butt. You never know, the experience could be the making of him.

Unread 07-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Mendes says Jose's going nowhere

Wtf is going on at the club.
Closed Thread