Unread 28-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Ooh. He's caught up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I actually agree with this halfwit.

I'm resigned to this being a totally lost season. Shit kit, shit manager, shit club all round.

But please.. please.. bring back United next season.
Do these quarter wits even realise I've been advocating Mou getting the sack since pre season?

Get with my programme.

Unread 28-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It all boils down to, yet again, woodward not knowing what the £#%&! he's doing.
When Moyes and - to a certain extent - LVG got the boot I was excited to see what manager we'd get and where they'd take us.

But now it's just £#%&!ing depressing now realising that the board really do have very little clue. Regardless of if they're under instruction from the owners to spend as little money as they can 'get away with', we've still wasted hundreds of millions over the past 5 years precisely because there has been absolutely no semblance of a plan in place - they've presumed, because revenues have increased and the club still has worldwide appeal, they could get away with it purely based on reputation alone - hire the biggest name managers who were available, buy any available player who can generate insta likes and increase marketability, and somehow we'll muddle through.

I just can't see any way out of this cycle until either the owners are replaced, or the board are replaced, or maybe if we get a director of football who's given carte blanche to revamp the footballing side of the club from top to bottom.

I can't even be arsed defending any of the players, the manager, or anyone. The club is absolutely rotten to the core and replacing 1 man isn't going to solve the multiple problems.

Unread 28-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Do these quarter wits even realise I've been advocating Mou getting the sack since pre season?

Get with my programme.
eh no you haven't.

you were the opposite until about a month ago.

we remember.

Unread 28-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
When Moyes and - to a certain extent - LVG got the boot I was excited to see what manager we'd get and where they'd take us.

But now it's just £#%&!ing depressing now realising that the board really do have very little clue. Regardless of if they're under instruction from the owners to spend as little money as they can 'get away with', we've still wasted hundreds of millions over the past 5 years precisely because there has been absolutely no semblance of a plan in place - they've presumed, because revenues have increased and the club still has worldwide appeal, they could get away with it purely based on reputation alone - hire the biggest name managers who were available, buy any available player who can generate insta likes and increase marketability, and somehow we'll muddle through.

I just can't see any way out of this cycle until either the owners are replaced, or the board are replaced, or maybe if we get a director of football who's given carte blanche to revamp the footballing side of the club from top to bottom.

I can't even be arsed defending any of the players, the manager, or anyone. The club is absolutely rotten to the core and replacing 1 man isn't going to solve the multiple problems.
Fergie: what's the budget?
Gill: lol.
Fergie: well at least they're not trying to tell me who to buy.

Mou: what's the budget?
Woodward: unlimited funds!
Mou: Ok try and get these guyz.
Woodward: Cool, I'll let you know when we sign Messi
Mou: What?
Woodward: *dead line*

Unread 28-11-2018, 08:05 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Excellent post, sir.

Unread 28-11-2018, 08:26 PM
andyroo

Woody won't sack him til he's got someone lined up to take over.

Zidane probably told him to £#%&! off.

Unread 28-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Jack Duckworth

woody is waiting for harry to get out of the jungle...
Closed Thread