United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and This is my chair....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
some proper jcls on here
Been supporting united longer than you.

FACT

Unread 21-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Part 36 Offer

Default Re: *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and This is my chair....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Been supporting united longer than you.

FACT

years on the planet...that old chestnut

Unread 21-04-2011, 06:29 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
was bored so i did the 'rooney-berbs-pea same team challenge'

-----------------VDS------------------

---Rafael-----Rio-----Vidic-----Evra---

----------------Carrick----------------

---Nani-------------------------Park---

--------Berbatov-------Rooney---------

------------------Pea------------------

park and rooney dropping deep probably
too flimsy through the middle. nani can't do that job. valencia, maybe. or fabio.

decent effort for chasing a game with 10 minutes to go, never a starting 11.

Unread 21-04-2011, 07:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
being 2-0 down and being comprehensively out-played against the worst aston villa team in the last 15 years was good as well.
Villa's reserves.

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Tumescent Throb

it was a bit of a downer not ending up winning that villa game right enough

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:00 AM
andyroo

Aye, it was really downing.

Sorry.

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Jack Duckworth

owen only needs 2 more appearances to guarantee a winners medal should we win the league

valencia and brown need another 4 and 3 appearances respectively, too.

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:04 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
owen only needs 2 more appearances to guarantee a winners medal should we win the league

Get it wrapped up early, then give him his appearances, that'd £#%&! the scousers right up

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Hope he gets the medal ribbon wrapped around his neck.

Unread 21-04-2011, 07:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
being 2-0 down and being comprehensively out-played against the worst aston villa team in the last 15 years was good as well.
Berbs had possibly his worst ever game for us that day. Which is not unconnected to the above

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:03 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and This is my chair....

would love michael to get a winners medal personally

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
would love michael to get a winners medal personally
Absolutely.

As long as we win number 19 I don't give a rats @#%&! who gets one.

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:43 PM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and This is my chair....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely.

Can I have one?

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:46 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely.

Same. But would be funny to see the mass brain haemorrhage on merseydive when they see him lift the 19th title.

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can I have one?
No.

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
No.

I've had a better season than Gibbo.

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
was bored so i did the 'rooney-berbs-pea same team challenge'

-----------------VDS------------------

---Rafael-----Rio-----Vidic-----Evra---

----------------Carrick----------------

---Nani-------------------------Park---

--------Berbatov-------Rooney---------

------------------Pea------------------

park and rooney dropping deep probably
Our midfield has enough problems without playing Carrick on his own.