United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-04-2011, 06:25 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: *official* united v citeh match thread Teams, links and I'll see you all after

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
depressing if you think about it. I really feel for dunk. Imagine being that . We won the European Cup AND the league and all he can think about is losing to city twice. Forget the heroics of Moscow and the amazing season Ronaldo had..... the mind boggles.

Imagine him sitting in the stands in Moscow, JT has just missed his penalty and then Anelka. United end goes mad and he's sat in his seat with his head in his hands. He gets up and yells, "WHAT THE £#%&! ARE YOU ALL HAPPY ABOUT??? WE LOST TO CITY TWICE REMEMBER?????"

Unread 19-04-2011, 06:28 PM
naes_sean

Default Re: *official* united v citeh match thread Teams, links and I'll see you all after

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
summer school. Great film

Unread 19-04-2011, 06:30 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Um.......it was
Good.

Unread 19-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
Good.
you like how im calling you beanseh now pal?

like in a proper manc accent and that?

Unread 19-04-2011, 06:36 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you like how im calling you beanseh now pal?

like in a proper manc accent and that?
You seen the vids from Sat? Think I spotted you.