United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-07-2020, 08:25 AM
atticusgrinch

It's just laundering money. Plain and simple.

A despot's dirty money as a PR exercise to promote his sordid little grief hole and maybe have an asset once the oil runs out.

Any city fan who cannot see that is clearly an imbecile.

Unread 15-07-2020, 08:41 AM
ScarFace

All i ever see is fat beard sam writing defending City and how united lfc, arsenal etc are evil. He's clearly been paid off by them for years. Its the same story he re-writes each time.

How he's survived the sunday supplement death curse i dunno.

Unread 16-07-2020, 04:41 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

I pray for the day that they go under and they start trying to blame everyone else.
If there ever was club that deserved go under then that club is manchester city
all things considered.
Mansour could as easily vanish into thin air as he arrived. I mean the guy has only turn up once at emptyhad in his 12 years ownership of that club (and that was very early on) even the Glazers whom nobody likes have turned up more of often at OT.
Closed Thread