United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Zorg

Texting.

Unread 05-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Texting.
Ur the new man u mngr lol

Unread 05-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Look at these magnificent bastards. Just look at them. Still my favourite united team to watch, i £#%&!ing idolised every one of them. You want a football match - we'll play you off the park. You want a fight - we're up for that too. Real men playing real football.

wimbledon v man united 1993/94 fa cup 5th round - YouTube

Unread 05-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Ur the new man u mngr lol

'fuk off frogson x'

Unread 05-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
The third goal in that game
That was the same year we played Sheff Utd in the cup (3rd round I think), was a superb passing goal in that game too, finished off but Hughes.

The first double team was exceptional, no weakness anywhere in the team, best team to watch in the league, mentally strongest team in the league, most clinical team in the league. Shame the foreigner rule was in place in Europe at the time, never did themselves justice partly because of that and I think Fergie made the wrong choices when he had to leave a couple of them out.

Unread 05-05-2014, 03:14 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
That was the same year we played Sheff Utd in the cup (3rd round I think), was a superb passing goal in that game too, finished off but Hughes.

The first double team was exceptional, no weakness anywhere in the team, best team to watch in the league, mentally strongest team in the league, most clinical team in the league. Shame the foreigner rule was in place in Europe at the time, never did themselves justice partly because of that and I think Fergie made the wrong choices when he had to leave a couple of them out.
I think our defence was not strong or fast enough for europe back then.... Bruce and Pallister were at their best against big forwards, struggled against small, tricky, fast players, everywhere else the team was top class.......

Unread 05-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
6:29 on here

Also Hughes kicking that bloke up the arse at 10:04

Unread 05-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

the hughes kick was ace, i remmeber watching it at the time. didn't even wait for the red card, just booted him up the arse and walked off

Unread 05-05-2014, 04:29 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
6:29 on here

sheffield united v man united 1993/94 fa cup 3rd round - YouTube

Also Hughes kicking that bloke up the arse at 10:04
What I'd do for a kanchelskis now. Loved him. The whole team was full of magnificent bastards tbf

Unread 05-05-2014, 04:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
All spot on.

Young was booed off when substituted. Carrick had one of the worst games i've ever seen him have. Fletcher is finished and Giggs's substitutions were just brainless.
This is the very reason people need to take off the red specs and accept that, at this stage in Uniteds existence, a top coach has to come in. £#%&!ing around anymore and we'll end up in a Scouse style spiral.

Young is an absolute period. Disgusting that he's still here. Same for Nani. Just sell, sell, sell and buy, buy, buy ffs

Shocking to see the level of player we have throughout our squad. Massive, massive transfer window coming up. I don't think I can take Twitter for this one.

"We understand that there might be some news on Kroos #MUFC #Lookingathousesinwilmslow #signingsoon #ITK #radiofuego"

"KROOS SIGNS NEW BAYERN DEAL!!!! #betterwages #nevergoingtomove #didntwanttoplaywithclevz"

etc

Unread 05-05-2014, 04:54 PM
red in cumbria

Young is as much a United player as Moyes was a United manager. Nft.