United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:07 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Awful. Easy to look at the attacking players but the lack of pace and energy in midfield is killing them. Fletcher and Carrick were so woeful today I wanted Fellaini on

Fletcher is finished, but Carrick who should be capable of another 2 years is looking in the same camp, very sluggish and constantly turning down the more difficult pass.

Hard to argue against Utd needing new ideas and direction instead of regurgitated Fergie tactics.
Find it depressing to see Carrick go for the safety first option, some of the passes today (and this season) towards De Gea were lazy, mediocre, gutless passes.

The ability and confidence has been destroyed this season.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:10 PM
armchair

Talk about a poisoned chalice. How many pointless games will giggs have to lose for people to start calling him a @#%&!/wishing him dead I wonder?

Probably one.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:10 PM
The Return of JC

At least it keeps us out of the Europa and ends this ridiculous notion that Giggs should get the job.

I don't believe the squad needs major surgery, but the club as a whole desperately needs shaking up with a new way of thinking. And Van gaal will do that.

Get it announced asap. Get him in and let him ship the shit out and smash some £#%&!ing heads together.

Roll on next season.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:11 PM
saffers

If we cant count on Carrick either next season then there is no way LVG will let Ando leave.

We dont want to have to sign 3 central midfielder.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Great result as it surely buries the ridiculous notion of Giggs getting the job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
At least it keeps us out of the Europa and ends this ridiculous notion that Giggs should get the job.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Barracuda

I didn't think it was possible to get any worse than we were under Moyes, and I didn't think it was possible for a team with supposedly top players to perform so collectively badly...

But it looks like I was wrong, that was £#%&!ing appalling, and against the north east branch of Liverpool of all people.

So that's three terrible halves out of four for Giggs, and yet some dopey £#%&!wits want to give him the job?? Must be joking, we're clinging on to this SAF/CO92 thing for some inane reason - it's about as clear as clear gets that it's the worst thing we can do.

Get big Louis in ASAP to shake the living daylights out of the Club, we should embrace him, it's been needed for years.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:15 PM
puressence

the game just shows that a top level proven manger is needed to sort the shit out thats was left by ferie .................

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:17 PM
RedMenace

Save us Louis

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:18 PM
andyroo

This @#%&!ing season. Just when you thought the kicks to the @#%&! were finally, finally over. Now we're going to hear that Van Gaal's changed his mind just because we made such a big deal out of Giggs no doubt.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:19 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
This @#%&!ing season. Just when you thought the kicks to the @#%&! were finally, finally over. Now we're going to hear that Van Gaal's changed his mind just because we made such a big deal out of Giggs no doubt.

We'll appoint Benitez instead

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:21 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

7 home defeats.

Couldn't even do Ole a favor, 8 days until this £#%&!ing shambles can be put to bed although it's been so £#%&!ing shit it's all I'll think about in the summer.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Save us Louis

Couldn't be any worse than Giggs tbf.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Blagger

Young, Nani, Cleverley, Buttner, Anderson, and Fletcher all aren't good enough for United, even as back up. Oh, and it can't £#%&!ing wait to see United play according to some decent tactical plan. £#%&! off.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Denis Irwell

The sooner the mad Dutch £#%&!er signs up the better - get rid of half these overpaid shit@#%&!s

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Sparky***

I'll never get over us paying nearly £20m for Ashley £#%&!ing Young until the day I die. What a criminal waste of £#%&!ing money.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll never get over us paying nearly £20m for Ashley £#%&!ing Young until the day I die. What a criminal waste of £#%&!ing money.
I'm struggling to remember the last time he took a player on. Valencia gets shit (and rightly so) and he's 10 times the player Young is

He's Championship standard. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GIVING HIM GAMES?

£#%&! THE @#%&! OFF.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
That's exactly what we got today.

Took mata off and brought 2 forwards on without bothering to think how we'll get the ball to them.

Genius.
A few people have mentioned Matey selections about today and when you look at the central spine of Vidic- Rio with Fletcher and Carrick in front it does look that way, not a very progressive selection is it, very slow, Fletcher who at his peak had tremendous running power is now reduced to playing the sitting role to allow Carrick to make forward runs. Crossing is fine if you have targets and late runners from deep, and quality on the ball does not hurt, but tossing it in to static targets is a waste of time.

Young and Hernandez should have been the first 2 off, see how Mata goes when he has Van Persie, Nani and Januzaj around him, all technically accomplished players instead of Hernandez and Young who are so limited.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:29 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Him and that vomitous waste of space from Everton, just imagine what we could've done with that money

We've filled up the United squad with mid table premier league players. It's insane.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Sparky***

Fellaini
Young
Zaha
Powell
Bebe
Phil Jones

= £100m

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Him and that vomitous waste of space from Everton, just imagine what we could've done with that money

We've filled up the United squad with mid table premier league players. It's insane.
Matic getting away upsets me.

He is exactly what we needed.