United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Sloppy

Default Sky are slightly milking the fact we have lost

and liverpool are back in it.Is anyone watching the build up to the scouse game?£#%&! me they are loving it.

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:49 PM
MrBishi

It's not ABUness, not that it'll stop reds thinking it is.

Sky go over the top trying to build up any shite game, so of course they're going to go even further seeing as things are actually getting interesting again.

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
It's not ABUness, not that it'll stop reds thinking it is.

Sky go over the top trying to build up any shite game, so of course they're going to go even further seeing as things are actually getting interesting again.
agreed, theyre just trying to build interest, its a lot better for them for the league to be close

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:52 PM
MJ Ramone

SKY are never afraid to turn their build up show into a scouse love-in. Even when Liverpool aren't actually playing.
I couldn't possibly watch todays game because I value my television too much, ie; I'd put my foot through the £#%&!er.

Villa will put up a pitiful showing today.
They have a Cup final to prepare for in 2 weeks time.

I £#%&!ing hate football sometimes

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Gizza

But if Liverpool lose, its as you were with one game less for everyone so hardly too much for them to get excited about...

Thats said it will be an easy home win, with Friedel playing like a man with no hands rather than a man possessed like he will in 2 weeks time.

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Whalefish

Any decent streams for this game? Irangoals or whatever the £#%&! it's called.

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:56 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
Thats said it will be an easy home win, with Friedel playing like a man with no hands rather than a man possessed like he will in 2 weeks time.
Friedel will have a shocker today. Just like that @#%&! David James always seems to do against them @#%&!s.

Unread 22-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Ben

anyone see that scouse @#%&! in the liverpool shirt with

'Liverpool
Man United

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:02 PM
History

I will never ever forget last season when ballack scored a penalty against us and martin tyler nearly died on the spot "theee titleeeee raaaccceee is BACK ONNNNNNNNN" "Oh andy i love your dick in my arse"

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:05 PM
believe

Quote:
But if Liverpool loose, its as you were with one game less for everyone so hardly too much for them to get excited about...

i can't take the opinions of anyone seriously when they spell "lose" "loose"

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Any decent streams for this game? Irangoals or whatever the £#%&! it's called.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/topstreamdog

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Whalefish

Cheers Sloppy. Off air unfortunately.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i can't take the opinions of anyone seriously when they spell "lose" "loose"
do apologise my typing is beyond awful.

Corrected now.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:10 PM
believe

Quote:
do apologise my typing is beyond awful.

Corrected now.
thanks

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Switching Off

Gerrard's first dive 3.36.

Obviously thoguht better of it as he was going down. Andy Gray didnt spot it though.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Ginners

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Whalefish

Villa have looked out on their arse for the past few weeks. They'll get dicked today and I think Utd will turn them over in a fortnight. Such a small squad. A shame as until now they've looked very good.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Zorg

I'm thinking at least 4-0 here. Nowt to do with the curse, they are just full of confidence at the moment. Villa are the exact reverse.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'm thinking at least 4-0 here. Nowt to do with the curse, they are just full of confidence at the moment. Villa are the exact reverse.
Pretty much bang on that.

Mathematically we will still have the advantage, and the game in hand, but Liverpool have the momentum. We're in a smelly pool of shit tbh and it's approaching our necks.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Whalefish

Not only do they have an ex Liverpool player between the posts they have one leading the line and another in midfield who may join them in the Summer.

Hopefully at the expense of a departing Alonso, who is a much better player.

Liverpool will have to be careful of Villa on the break but I expect Mascherano and Alonso to plug any gaps. Something the two Fergie picks for Utd struggle to do of late.
Closed Thread