United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-10-2014, 12:40 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Love pulling TBR up on that LvG post tbh

Day he returned to fred iirc. Great moment for the forum, nqat.

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:07 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Love pulling TBR up on that LvG post tbh

Day he returned to fred iirc. Great moment for the forum, nqat.
...after my return. Then flounce. They re-return.

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Zorg

Watcher living up to his name and no mistake. I reckon he keeps an Excel spreadsheet of everyone's posts. Probably has some sort of software that automatically logs every single thing we post. Searchable index, dates, times, the lot. The Fred Stasi.

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Watcher living up to his name and no mistake. I reckon he keeps an Excel spreadsheet of everyone's posts. Probably has some sort of software that automatically logs every single thing we post. Searchable index, dates, times, the lot. The Fred Stasi.
Reckon he has a folder of favourites with posts bookmarked for a selection of Fredsters tbh.

Unread 17-10-2014, 05:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's £#%&!ing difficult to think of any CB's worth chucking money at though, really.
Probably because we don't have a worldwide scouting network at our disposal.

I'd like to think United do

Unread 17-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Probably because we don't have a worldwide scouting network at our disposal.

I'd like to think United do

Soon.

As for bringing up old posts/views - I'm sure there are many pro-Moyes/Moyes optimists from last year who are yet to be brought to justice.

Unread 17-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle

Soon.

As for bringing up old posts/views - I'm sure there are many pro-Moyes/Moyes optimists from last year who are yet to be brought to justice.
You can tell those two have never kicked a ball in their lives.

Unread 17-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle

Soon.

Optimism should never be punished as long as it is reasoned.

Dreading any Moyes/Fellaini/Young posts coming back to knock me.

Unread 18-10-2014, 06:09 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Great return today.

We need that vital experience though :shakehead:

Unread 18-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Rhodzy

Just get Vertonghen.

Unread 18-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Just get Vertonghen.