United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Tiger
Zlatan played better than Berbatov tonight and he did not have the support from midfield that the Bulgarian had.
Nope. See Ether's post.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:38 PM
sullers

Quote:
Zlatan played better than Berbatov tonight and he did not have the support from midfield that the Bulgarian had.

good one.

neither outplayed one another, but berbs was on the more dangerous team.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:40 PM
believe

Quote:
yes zlatan played mediocre at home in the latter stages of the CL against the current holders. berbs did a job out of position. virtually the same.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:15 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
yes zlatan played mediocre at home in the latter stages of the CL against the current holders. berbs did a job out of position. virtually the same.
are you serious?

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:19 AM
marlo

its amazing that even with two cars in 2nd gear you can pick out the bentley coupe from the ford mondeo.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
its amazing that even with two cars in 2nd gear you can pick out the bentley coupe from the ford mondeo.
why would that be even vaguely amazing then?

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

O'Shea has still got the Ford Mondeo clamped, Mourinho might use his draw bonus to get it released

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:26 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
why would that be even vaguely amazing then?
two cars not at full tilt but the gulf in class is evident.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:30 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Yep. If you want to see shite, look no further than Adriano
That finish in the first minute of the second half where he kicked it against his standing foot :shakehead:

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:31 AM
dunk

Quote:
Definitely.

One threatened to score on a couple of occasions, played 2 or 3 killer balls, got behind the defence and caused his marker to be substituted, played the pass of the match.

The other had a good touch and is bigger than all his opponents, but struggled to do anything creative or useful, did not fashion a single chance and was shunted out to left wing, where he was marked out of the game, by a man many believe (not me) to be a useless fat @#%&!, who, btw, was playing out of position.

I'll let you tell me which one was which

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
so it's not amazing then

the gulf in class between a ford production car and a bentley would be self-evident to anyone who knoew anything about cars

shit metaphor basically

although I agree with your general point that Ibrahimovic probably shaded it over the irishman during the full 90 even though when one vs one O'Shea matched him

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That finish in the first minute of the second half where he kicked it against his standing foot :shakehead:
He just misses Mutu and a 32" waist.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Definitely.

One threatened to score on a couple of occasions, played 2 or 3 killer balls, got behind the defence and caused his marker to be substituted, played the pass of the match.

The other had a good touch and is bigger than all his opponents, but struggled to do anything creative or useful, did not fashion a single chance and was shunted out to left wing, where he was marked out of the game, by a man many believe (not me) to be a useless fat @#%&!, who, btw, was playing out of position.

You missed the one about one of them hoofing the ball out for a throw in as he shot for goal...

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Sloppy

Bigging up an opposition player instead of saying how your own players have played.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:38 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Definitely.

absolute %@#$&!s from you as usual..

the zlatan/berbatov sort of player

a player who had a immaculate first touch, near perfect control,vision, good use of both feet, ability to find space all the time and sublime skill.

who displayed that today?
only the original.
tonight zlatan showed glimpses of why he is a roll royce phantom to berbatovs mondeo.

always finding space, always showing to receive the ball, ability to turn and face showing ferdinand, oshea and carrick the ball but retaining it. you saw the amount of balls he put in the box, how many corners he earnt...

the difference between both players is the gulf in quality in the sense that zlatan is the far more polished of the two. how many times did the ball get away from berbs through miscontrol...... a few...... but never zlatan.
his control was immaculate everytime, his abilty to turn and ability to get the ball into the box. there was an offside decision that was incorrect where you witnessed the control of a GOD!!!!

If we are honest berbatov hid and probably touched the ball what 9 maybe 10 times in total.

if you can watch the game today,see the glimpses of quality and say zlatan is crap while berbatov is god, I suggest you only discuss football with women.

the move of the game today was the dummy from zlatan that should have resulted in a goal if adriano was on point.

zlatan would be perfect for united as he can hold up the ball and our players would thrive of the balls he put into the box.

berbatov didnt even turn uptoday. ronaldo was meant to make runs off him but he didnt get the ball and turn once.

also no coincidence the most knowledgable of football fans on here rate the lad while a few football novices who idolise rooney don't. funny that.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Sloppy

Quote:

a player who had a immaculate first touch, near perfect control,vision, good use of both feet, ability to find space all the time and sublime skill.

only the original.
tonight zlatan showed glimpses of why he is a roll royce phantom to berbatovs mondeo.

always finding space, always showing to receive the ball, ability to turn and face showing ferdinand, oshea and carrick the ball but retaining it. you saw the amount of balls he put in the box, how many corners he earnt...

the difference between both players is the gulf in quality in the sense that zlatan is the far more polished of the two. how many times did the ball get away from berbs through miscontrol...... a few...... but never zlatan.
his control was immaculate everytime, his abilty to turn and ability to get the ball into the box. there was an offside decision that was incorrect where you witnessed the control of a GOD!!!!

If we are honest berbatov hid and probably touched the ball what 9 maybe 10 times in total.

if you can watch the game today,see the glimpses of quality and say zlatan is crap while berbatov is god, I suggest you only discuss football with women.

the move of the game today was the dummy from zlatan that should have resulted in a goal if adriano was on point.

zlatan would be perfect for united as he can hold up the ball and our players would thrive of the balls he put into the box.

berbatov didnt even turn uptoday. ronaldo was meant to make runs off him but he didnt get the ball and turn once.

also no coincidence the most knowledgable of football fans on here rate the lad while a few football novices who idolise rooney don't. funny that.
This is from a so called united supporter.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:41 AM
dunk

Quote:

only the original.

I was winding you up

Worked like a charm.

£#%&!er.

The best thing Ibrahimovic did was avoid touching the ball to dummy for Adriano

£#%&!ing clueless.

(Although, I think Mourinho is reducing his role to that of an Emile Heskey because he's large, which is a waste.)

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Bigging up an opposition player instead of saying how your own players have played.
Embarassing innit.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:43 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
its always good to not be bias.

nothing worse that a bias football fan.

we were the better team but our striker didnt win this personal duel.

Unread 25-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Ether

Quote:
its always good to not be bias.

nothing worse that a bias football fan.

we were the better team but our striker didnt win this personal duel.
I don't see how you can support a team and not be biased tbh.
Closed Thread