puressence

Default Looks like it's bye bye Rogers

been summoned for a board meeting tomorrow. Klopp be there end of week

Unread 12-09-2015, 10:17 PM
woody78

£#%&!ing hope not .

Unread 12-09-2015, 10:19 PM
barrington avenue

he will go after Sterling scores winner...

Klopps nailed on ,i suspect Firmino had his prints on

Unread 12-09-2015, 10:31 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Jesus Christ himself could take over from the waffling full of shit Rodgers and wouldn“t make a jot of a difference. The club is in deep shit, Rank squad, a total mismatch of players and a club who has done its lot on the investment of players. In all seriousness LFC are candidates to end up like the scum Leeds United.

Let us pray ...

Unread 12-09-2015, 10:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Jesus Christ himself could take over from the waffling full of shit Rodgers and wouldn“t make a jot of a difference. The club is in deep shit, Rank squad, a total mismatch of players and a club who has done its lot on the investment of players. In all seriousness LFC are candidates to end up like the scum Leeds United.

Let us pray ...
! now there's a thought.

Unread 12-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Switching Off

Unread 12-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

Let us pray ...
Don't want them to do a Leeds... I prefer them
in PL mediocrity where we can spank them twice a year

Unread 12-09-2015, 10:46 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Don't want them to do a Leeds... I prefer them
in PL mediocrity where we can spank them twice a year
You think Celtic fans want Rangers to bounce back? The former couldn“t give a single f*** about their arch enemies.

Rock bottom Anfield averaging twenty odd thousand a game in League One? I“d go to my grave a very happy man.

Unread 12-09-2015, 11:01 PM
red in cumbria

Liverpool have been relegated in the lifetime of some (a few) on here. It seems unthinkable even now, but.......

Unread 12-09-2015, 11:28 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Liverpool have been relegated in the lifetime of some (a few) on here. It seems unthinkable even now, but.......
Don“t remember them pre-Munich, but they emerged around the time that Denis joined us.

Unread 12-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
They're extremely poor. Coutinho got them out of jail against Stoke, but if the officials had got three decisions right against Bournemouth and Arsenal they could be coming off the back of 4 consecutive defeats tonight. And let's not forget the 6-1 before that

Can't see them going down as it stands, but if they do sack Rodgers, and Ancelotti and Klopp turn them down, with a bit of luck and a fair wind you never know. Stranger things and all that. Really can't see it though.

Would love it if they give it to that funny assistant for the rest of the season.

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:13 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Can't see them going down as it stands, but if they do sack Rodgers, and Ancelotti and Klopp turn them down, with a bit of luck and a fair wind you never know. Stranger things and all that. Really can't see it though.
the best chance was when the yanks owned them a few years ago. they were fifth from bottom and days away from going into administration, which would have meant a points deduction and quite possibly another leeds situation. then henry stepped in and they stabilised. that was the moment though; doubt we'll see it again.

in fairness they're probably too big a club (historically speaking, at least) to end up in that sort of mess; they would remain an attractive proposition and someone would always step in. not sure i'd want them away for too long in any case, but a couple of seasons in the championship would be perfect for teaching the @#%&!s some humility.

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Tiberian

Rodgers had spent a shit ton of money building one of the worst Liverpool sides I have seen. Clearly a good coach but his transfers have been horrendous.

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Alan

The attention seeking fat mess has got this story from someone who is even more full of shit than him, ffs

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:30 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Rodgers had spent a shit ton of money building one of the worst Liverpool sides I have seen. Clearly a good coach but his transfers have been horrendous.
Deep down Rodgers knows he“s f*****

Oh what could have been. He must curse Stevie every morning when he wakes up.

Brendan would have been a legend at Anfield but for that slip.

Gone by Christmas.

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Darmian_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
We must restart KRAP again.

Keep Rodgers at the Pool.

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:33 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by darmian_fan
we must restart krap again.

Keep rodgers at the pool.
esad yfm

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:38 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
The attention seeking fat mess has got this story from someone who is even more full of shit than him, ffs
yup.

the blob has literally just made this up.

they're in £#%&!ing france in 3days ffs

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:55 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Any talent he has as a coach is completely cancelled out by his text book delusional,psychotic persona, never mind his transfer dealings.

Unread 13-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
My lads dipper supporting football coach has just mentioned it.
Closed Thread