United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2014, 11:57 AM
believe

Thumbs down UWS receive text from Moyes after sacking

Quote:
"Andy. Would you please let it be known how much I appreciated the support I got from the real United fans. They were incredible. I am sorry I couldn't give them the results they are all used to. Thanks. D Moyes."
£#%&!ing £#%&!ers lapping it up.

Unread 26-04-2014, 11:57 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
£#%&!ing £#%&!ers lapping it up.
Is this a WUM?

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:01 PM
The Watcher

Mitten spent all season making excuses for that @#%&! & repeating his complaints about our players.

"Real fans" ffs. What the £#%&! would he know about it, the @#%&!.

So happy he's gone.

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:02 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Mitten spent all season making excuses for that @#%&! & repeating his complaints about our players.

"Real fans" ffs. What the £#%&! would he know about it, the @#%&!.

So happy he's gone.
i repeat: is this a WUM?

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Mr Castro

"D Moyes"

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Surprised mitten got that, he must have international roaming switched on.. the amount of time he spends sucking paella #@&%! for tickets...
He'd interview a South American farmer if he had a slight link to Falco and had spares...

I'd of just texted back LOL.

£#%&! off Moyes, apologistical Life failure.

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:04 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Surprised mitten got that, he must have international roaming switched on.. the amount of time he spends sucking paella #@&%! for tickets...
He'd interview a South American farmer if he had a slight link to Falco and had spares...

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:09 PM
puressence

Fantastic gesture ..he text me aswell

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

real fans, ffs.

tossers on soccer saturday laying into the club for a lack of class now.

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:12 PM
believe

Why was Sean Bones commenting on this situation last week? Wasn't he on stage at the first FC meeting telling everyone he'd ripped up his season ticket :£#%&!er:

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:12 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Fantastic gesture ..he text me aswell
Hi pure, there's one important lesson I've learned during my tenure as united manager...Middleton is in Rochdale. D motes

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

agreed pol.

Mitten is a nice guy but this real fan stuff is £#%&!ing dire. Moyes is such a £#%&!ing #@&%!. Texting the editor of a fanzine ffs. He has no shame.

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:31 PM
ericcantona

Those real fans who were all saying Moyes out after watching that performance at Goodison? Right snide #@&%! tbh.

Unread 26-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Mr_Ed

Even when he's been sacked he's still in awe of the club... Weird

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Those real fans who were all saying Moyes out after watching that performance at Goodison? Right snide #@&%! tbh.
i read that in reet strong south yawkshire accent

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:12 PM
ZiggyStardust

Just goes to show how much he's been buttering up the right people in the media all season to keep them off his back

If he had put that much effort into coaching the players he might still be in a job so thank god he didn't

This shit ends with the big Dutch bastard coming in

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:17 PM
puressence

be nice of ferie to say to the fans im sorry ....

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:24 PM
The Return of JC

No they don't.

Unread 26-04-2014, 02:55 PM
taff

thx bb luv u 4eva andy xoxo

Unread 26-04-2014, 04:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Even when he's been sacked he's still in awe of the club... Weird
But sums up perfectly why he was the "wrong one" on all levels.
Closed Thread