United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
He’s been our player of the year for the last 5 seasons pal. It’s the 1st bad season he’s ever had.

No point being ruthless with our best player whilst giving new contracts to all the shit we do.
he's been a brilliant player for us but not this season, apart from the odd very good game

his decline began at the World Cup still hasn't got over that imo and he obviously doesn't want to be here, it's ridiculous he wasn't dropped weeks ago

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
£#%&! off you @#%&!...........
Go for a walk and some fresh air and calm down

Or this will be another thread you wont be able to post in

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Oooooo arse seen ?

Looks like the clique have won again, hope my subscriptions help keep this place going etc etc. you know what I mean #@&%!head, I’m all for your OP

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Looks like the clique have won again, hope my subscriptions help keep this place going etc etc. you know what I mean #@&%!head, I’m all for your OP

Come ere, come on.....come onnnnn nuzzle in.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
It’ll all come into focus about ten games into the new season after a disasterous transfer window and when we’ve still got smalling, young, and jones in the back four.

None of which will be ole’s fault
This. People may be right when they say 4 good signings might raise the overall performance level of the team but the chances of us making those 4 intelligent signings are close to non-existent and that's before you factor in that we could shift eight absolute shit@#%&!s and still be left with another ten who will be playing next season.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:26 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
None of the players at Leicester are Rodgers'

Seems to be doing alright and has implemented his style and plan into them...
That's one more team who will finish above us next season. At least we'll avoid Europa

Thanks

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:28 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Go for a walk and some fresh air and calm down

Or this will be another thread you wont be able to post in
is that a threat or a promise ? so you can not have a proper discussion on here anymore ? Only the views of a certain few are allowed on here now ?

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Buck

Every United manager starts the season with the inner drive to fight for the title. He deserves to start the new season. Back him with who he wants to come in, who he wants to leave and the whole club can start with a clean slate in August.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:32 PM
S/Side.Red

He got them back up for today. Can’t fault him for motivational qualities. The substitution he made felt a bit inept but I tend to believe when a team starts well and then crumbles after a setback, it’s more the players not having it than the manager.

Positivity re Ole is probably needed to keep the sanity this summer. Outside of who the manager is there’s a responsibility on the club to have a good transfer window. For just about the first time in over ten years.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He got them back up for today. Can’t fault him for motivational qualities. The substitution he made felt a bit inept but I tend to believe when a team starts well and then crumbles after a setback, it’s more the players not having it than the manager.

Positivity re Ole is probably needed to keep the sanity this summer. Outside of who the manager is there’s a responsibility on the club to have a good transfer window. For just about the first time in over ten years.

Massive massive summer in the market....

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:36 PM
Coracao

Have to question his subs. Been £#%&!ing atrocious for weeks. Maybe doesn't read the game quite the same as he did as a player.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I don't know that. How could I possibly know that?

I might suggest that it takes a manager time to get a team playing in his Molde... I might also suggest that him winning titles anywhere isn't something to be sniffed at (cough, Poch).

Fergie had only won things in Scotland, remind me of your thoughts on Scottish football again?
Scottish footie was quite a bit better then tbf - though Fregie of course got the sack from St Mirren which might be a good parallel with OGS at Cardiff.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Have to question his subs. Been £#%&!ing atrocious for weeks. Maybe doesn't read the game quite the same as he did as a player.
Or the subs don't read the game the way he did when he was a player

We have a lot of stupid players

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I don't know that. How could I possibly know that?

I might suggest that it takes a manager time to get a team playing in his Molde... I might also suggest that him winning titles anywhere isn't something to be sniffed at (cough, Poch).

Fergie had only won things in Scotland, remind me of your thoughts on Scottish football again?
He won things with aberdeen you divvy @#%&!, not rangers or celtic.

he also won the cup winners cup against real madrid

with aber-£#%&!ing-deen.

you stupid @#%&!

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:40 PM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Agreed.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Scottish footie was quite a bit better then tbf - though Fregie of course got the sack from St Mirren which might be a good parallel with OGS at Cardiff.
Do you know why St Mirren sacked him?

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Or the subs don't read the game the way he did when he was a player

We have a lot of stupid players
Many of them have seemed odd. When fergie made subs you could see what he was doing. In fact, many of them could have been predicted

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Do you know why St Mirren sacked him?
Actually, I do.

Though its fair to say things weren't going totally swimmingly anyway.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:42 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he's to blame for persistently picking useless @#%&!s like De Gea who has been throwing them in for weeks

we are on our worst run of form for 57 years doesn't that set any alarm bells ringing....we were all fooled by his amazing first couple of months in charge but he's out of his depth
Oh wow.

Probably turn out alright though.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
The Scottish Player did well. Rojo was enforced, and Sanchez... well..
Closed Thread