Unread 29-05-2007, 01:07 PM
1MUFC

You can’t be serious

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Firswood Red

link?

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Miles better than OH in every way and £10 million cheaper. A disgrace.

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:11 PM
puressence

im gutted

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:43 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

He signed for everton when he was a child, it was in our local paper. Is this a comedy post that should have been made 10 years ago?

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:45 PM
puressence

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/6700367.stm

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:50 PM
koppas

Good player. Will be a good signing for David Moyes.

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Fuzz

I went to school with him. He was a good player but didn't really stand out tbh.

Unread 29-05-2007, 01:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Good player. Will be a good signing for David Moyes.
Yes.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:16 PM
suedeshoes

Hes rubbish. If he joins Everton he'll have found his level...a club where Phil Neville is captain and best player.
Is it just WUMS like this all pre-season then?

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:17 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Hes rubbish. If he joins Everton he'll have found his level...a club where Phil Neville is captain and best player.
Is it just WUMS like this all pre-season then?
No he isn't.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
No he isn't.
Correct, he's a good player who will do well at Everton.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:42 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Correct, he's a good player who will do well at Everton.
I've already said I'd have him in the side over Hargreaves and he would cost a fifth of the price.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I've already said I'd have him in the side over Hargreaves and he would cost a fifth of the price.
Good for you for wanting a player who is good enough for Everton. Round of applause and everything. Personally though, I'd rather sign a player who is good enough for United than buy one who isn't but is much cheaper.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:47 PM
suedeshoes

I always thought there was more football knowledge on here than it would appear there is.

Hargreaves is a similar player to Jagielka but hes of a much higher standard and has much more experience.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:56 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Good for you for wanting a player who is good enough for Everton. Round of applause and everything. Personally though, I'd rather sign a player who is good enough for United than buy one who isn't but is much cheaper.
I'm not always right but he supports united, works hard and has had a very good first season in the prem and I think that as we have Scholes, Carrick, Fletch looking better and JOS who can all play there if we are to buy a central midfielder then Jagielka would be a better signing than an injury prone England internation or seems to be much overhyped after one good game in the world cup.

Disagree with me all you want but you're not always right either

Unread 29-05-2007, 03:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I'm not always right but he supports united, works hard and has had a very good first season in the prem and I think that as we have Scholes, Carrick, Fletch looking better and JOS who can all play there if we are to buy a central midfielder then Jagielka would be a better signing than an injury prone England internation or seems to be much overhyped after one good game in the world cup.

Disagree with me all you want but you're not always right either
Never said I was "always right" but a comparison between Jagielka and Hargreaves is quite frankly ridiculous. Why is it that Hargreaves has been played regularly by 2 Bayern managers, one of whom is a great, 2 England managers and is desperately wanted by Fergie, yet Jagielka is only wanted by Everton and has never played international or European football? Is it because all those people are wrong or because Hargreaves is a far more accomplished footballer? I don't care about saving all that money on Jagielka personally when he isn't good enough to play for United. Also the "one good game for England" drivel is boring, tell that to Hitzfeld or to Fergie.

Btw, as to Sidebottom, wait 'til mid summer and the sun's out on good hard wickets, think I'll be proved right about him.

Unread 29-05-2007, 03:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
Never said I was "always right" but a comparison between Jagielka and Hargreaves is quite frankly ridiculous. Why is it that Hargreaves has been played regularly by 2 Bayern managers, one of whom is a great, 2 England managers and is desperately wanted by Fergie, yet Jagielka is only wanted by Everton and has never played international or European football? Is it because all those people are wrong or because Hargreaves is a far more accomplished footballer? I don't care about saving all that money on Jagielka personally when he isn't good enough to play for United. Also the "one good game for England" drivel is boring, tell that to Hitzfeld or to Fergie.

Btw, as to Sidebottom, wait 'til mid summer and the sun's out on good hard wickets, think I'll be proved right about him.

JAGIELKA MADE HIS ENGLAND DEBUT LAST FRIDAY

Unread 29-05-2007, 03:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
JAGIELKA MADE HIS ENGLAND DEBUT LAST FRIDAY
No need to shout. England didn't play last Friday by the way.
Closed Thread