United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Dasilvatwins

Loved the bit near the end when tony v was knackered and he outpaced him took the ball and was like "£#%&! this" and went on rb duties

Unread 27-08-2016, 08:40 PM
dinger

There was 2 long balls played out by hull in the second half that last season I think we might have been put under pressure but both times big Eric came in and cleaned the ball the £#%&! out of there with a big "£#%&! that shit" type of clearance. No nonsense is his first, middle & last name

Unread 27-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Drexl

Thumbs up

I'm enjoying this season

Unread 27-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Crumps

Proper £#%&!ing Centre half.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Stickman

This guy looks absolutely brilliant, as in, a shoe in for "world class" as he matures.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
There was 2 long balls played out by hull in the second half that last season I think we might have been put under pressure but both times big Eric came in and cleaned the ball the £#%&! out of there with a big "£#%&! that shit" type of clearance. No nonsense is his first, middle & last name

definition of absolute head the ball this lad. Eric not you. who are you?

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:15 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

definition of absolute head the ball this lad. Eric not you. who are you?

Love big Eric, nqat.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Switching Off

Not sure it's potential anymore, walked straight into this league and bossed it since minute one. Proper saging from Jose.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:24 PM
History

I can imagine his inner voice whenever the opposition feed the ball into their striker "Ball Ball Ball get the Ball , give me the ball, I want the ball" Do feel we're well overdue him crunching an opponent to Wes brown levels.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Not sure it's potential anymore, walked straight into this league and bossed it since minute one. Proper saging from Jose.
cant wait to see him snap Coutinho, smash Giroud and bully Costa into getting himself sent off. hopefully he'll do a number on Aguero too the magnificent blue @#%&!.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:27 PM
ScarFace

He looks amazing. Just shows there are some gems still out there

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:57 PM
goldfinger II

Thumbs up

Can't think of another "proper" centreback who was/is so class on the ball too. He's got the lot.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:59 PM
waynes ear's

lets not get too giddy lads, dont want Jose logging on here, reading this thread and labelling him the new Duncan Edwards

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Didn't Siders say this lad was as bad as Smalling on the ball in pre season

Yeah he's a little rough around the edges with some of his play but I can't think of anything he doesn't do to a high standard as a defender

What a signing
People were slagging off his distribution when we bought him but it's been of a high standard so far.

His actual defending has been brilliant. Lean, fast, aggressive... even Lee Dixon was jokingly referring to him as the 'buy of the century' earlier .

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Billy Redface

The lads a beast and he's going to be great for us........but I fear there's an error and humbling experience on the horizon for him.

I'm going to put myself out there like Siders.

Unread 28-08-2016, 02:50 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Jose saying he is not sure of Eric's potential and we shall have to see

He knew full well the piss taking 3 year overdue superb £#%&!er

Unread 28-08-2016, 09:17 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
lets not get too giddy lads, dont want Jose logging on here, reading this thread and labelling him the new black Duncan Edwards
Corrected

Unread 28-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Arnold Muhren

Potential? Stam/Vidic/Rio/Maldini (in their prime) level for me. Total beast of a player. What a series of signings we've made this last summer. Probably even better than:

Unread 28-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Potential? Stam/Vidic/Rio/Maldini (in their prime) level for me. Total beast of a player. What a series of signings we've made this last summer. Probably even better than:
Jesper lives quite close to me in Melbourne, true story nobody cares.

Unread 28-08-2016, 11:27 AM
puressence

He's been brilliant but the other centre half is head and shoulders above any centre half in world football. Makes the game look so £#%&!ing easy. Could walk into the Milan 4 with baresi and would look comfortable. Daley blind as good as any footballing centre half I've seen.
Closed Thread