Forest bank
Wetherby
Hindley
Fulsutton
Styal
Garth
Thorn cross

Not keen
Wandsworth is the best. Can see the wing.

Unread 28-09-2018, 08:00 AM
Child of Darkness

Like grinchers and funners loads of times for work. Been strangeways , Rochdale , grisley risley and a few loony bins .

Never yet got to go to styal tho -

Strangeways is grim as fuck . Did not like .

Unread 28-09-2018, 08:11 AM
shenwen

Police cells - way too many times. Not since my early 20s though.
Prison - once.

Unread 28-09-2018, 08:15 AM
Poop

Do videogame prisons count?

Unread 28-09-2018, 08:17 AM
Sapien

...have you fuck

Unread 28-09-2018, 08:31 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Like grinchers and funners loads of times for work. Been strangeways , Rochdale , grisley risley and a few loony bins .

Never yet got to go to styal tho -

Strangeways is grim as fuck . Did not like .
Forest bank was the worst for me.....just had an atmosphere of nasty violence and the staff clearly hated inmates, visitors, and their jobs

Unread 28-09-2018, 08:55 AM
armchair

now that i think about it i was in portlaoise prison a few times. my abiding memory is the amount of doors you have to have unlocked to get anywhere. was there for work not pleasure.

Unread 28-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Baron

Nearly ended up in a Thai one back in March... ended up hopping on a flight to KL to avoid any repercussions shortly after.

Spent an hour waiting to be interviewed, was NFA'd - they allowed me to keep my shoelaces though which was nice of them

Unread 28-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Nearly ended up in a Thai one back in March... ended up hopping on a flight to KL to avoid any repercussions shortly after.

Spent an hour waiting to be interviewed, was NFA'd - they allowed me to keep my shoelaces though which was nice of them
Thuggery or buggery?

Unread 28-09-2018, 09:57 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Thuggery or buggery?
Think of the most fucking stupid thing you've done & double it. Ended up doing a Primark Scarface impression on the table of a dodgy show, got nabbed by 5 rozzers at once. Taken off with a whole bunch of other tourists, had my passport scanned & signed fuck knows what in Thai... ended up getting it translated by lawyers & it stated they were sending away the white powder for analysis. I thought fuck that & headed for the airport (not via Bangkok!) Going through security at Krabi my arsehole was going like a rabbits nose covered in pepper. The beer sat in the lounge was one the best I've ever tasted.

I am never going back again.