United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2016, 03:15 PM
Cream

Default Mourinho presser Sunderland: Schneiderlin a gonner.

"Sniderling is a small time player who has asked to leave, let him run into Tony Pulis' arms for all I care. I'm sure they will be happy together achieving nothing"

Unread 23-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Ethers

Genuinely hope he dies

Unread 23-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Sparky***

This is why we have to really stuff these @#%&!s. Can't be giving that sniveling @#%&! anything to crow about.

Unread 23-12-2016, 05:40 PM
red in cumbria

Good chance your wish will be granted, tbf.

Unread 23-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Zorg

Employing British managers isn't a tradition ffs
Frogger just happened to be British.
You might as well say the club has a tradition of white goalkeepers.

Unread 23-12-2016, 07:17 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sizlackers likes that

Unread 23-12-2016, 07:24 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Tbf, van Gaal was the first proper Johnny Foreigner to manage us

Unread 23-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Indeed. The tradition has always been employing the best manager possible, which every club still does. The tradition that's no longer around relates to the quality of British managers to compare with Fergie, busby, shankly, clough, stein etc. Not even anyone like Atkinson or Docherty. Instead there's Allardyce, Moyes, Hughes, Bruce. It's the British managers failing the 'tradition', not United.

Fact is most British managers haven't adapted to the conditions of the past 20 years. Most of them can't be arsed broadening their coaching horizons or learning other languages. Shape up or £#%&! off. Which is why I think Keane may do something as he's prepared to put the time in as an apprentice.

Unread 23-12-2016, 07:51 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Frank O'Farrell is as foreign as Van Gaal is.. Unless Im mistaken Cork in the Rep of Ireland is not part of Great Britian.

Unread 23-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Indeed. The tradition has always been employing the best manager possible, which every club still does. The tradition that's no longer around relates to the quality of British managers to compare with Fergie, busby, shankly, clough, stein etc. Not even anyone like Atkinson or Docherty. Instead there's Allardyce, Moyes, Hughes, Bruce. It's the British managers failing the 'tradition', not United.

Fact is most British managers haven't adapted to the conditions of the past 20 years. Most of them can't be arsed broadening their coaching horizons or learning other languages. Shape up or £#%&! off. Which is why I think Keane may do something as he's prepared to put the time in as an apprentice.

Unread 23-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Throw

Quote:
At least Jaffs still smiling.

Unread 23-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Doesn't make it a tradition though. If Fergie hadn't been around and Johann Cruyff had offered to come, I don't think they'd have said 'sorry, we're going with David Pleat'

Unread 23-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
The last manager we had to hire before the greatest one of all time was in 1986. Clubs hired British managers then.

As people have said, there's no Britain tradition. Nonsense. If he hired exclusively British, we'd be £#%&!ed..

Unread 23-12-2016, 10:31 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Doesn't make it a tradition though. If Fergie hadn't been around and Johann Cruyff had offered to come, I don't think they'd have said 'sorry, we're going with David Pleat'
I never said it did. It's just the usual shit they come out with because let's face it, all the press were loving Moyes at united because of the shit he served up

Unread 23-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I never said it did. It's just the usual shit they come out with because let's face it, all the press were loving Moyes at united because of the shit he served up
Yep, they were absolutely livid that the club didn't meekly lie down and die
They're trying to be good again disgraceful

Unread 23-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Throw

Unread 23-12-2016, 11:45 PM
irk

Quote:
Doesn't make it a tradition though. If Fergie hadn't been around and Johann Cruyff had offered to come, I don't think they'd have said 'sorry, we're going kerb crawling with David Pleat'

Unread 23-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Pleat and Martin Edwards ffs.

Unread 23-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
A simple yet succinct fix.

I hope the @#%&! chokes to death on a Turkey bone next Sunday

Unread 24-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Sparky***

Jesus christ, the man has no £#%&!ing dignity does he.

He was a £#%&!ing failure on every level. To the point that paddy £#%&!ing power were carting a statue of him around outside Anfield that people were gleefully posing for pictures infront of.

Yes, no wonder everyone thinks poor old Dave was hard done to at United; they were all having a £#%&!ing whale of a time lording it up at our expense.

If he had even a shred of self awareness he'd have simply said that he wants to concentrate on his job at Sunderland at what's happened at United is done. You know like Mourinho usually does when he's asked about Chelsea. But no. Not David £#%&!ing Moyes. Never misses an opportunity to get the £#%&!ing violin out and let everyone know how big bad Manchester United had the temerity to sack him for being shit at his job.
Closed Thread