United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
I don't mind the maniac. Hope he does well elsewhere.
I don't really mind him, but I don't rate him either. I hope he goes somewhere I hate, and fails, and winds up the supporters. Leeds maybe. That'd be nice.

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Sparky***

I still have to give him his dues for calling Pellegrini a "£#%&!ing old @#%&!"

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:27 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren

@#%&!
Was he not doing that dance in Van Gaal's direction?

Anyway, a total @#%&!. Probably have more time to hang out with his good friend Charlie

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Ethers

I quite like him tbh.

Absolute plonker, but never really wound me up, and the scousers hate him

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:32 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
But that isn't what happened, is it?

he didn't dance when they went 1'0 up? Humour me pls

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
he didn't dance when they went 1'0 up? Humour me pls
I think he's trying to point out they were playing us, not Liverpool.

In case you weren't sure

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:36 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I think he's trying to point out they were playing us, not Liverpool.

In case you weren't sure
Oh. Right.

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:41 PM
VodkaAndCoke

You just know he always smells of aftershave

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Was he not doing that dance in Van Gaal's direction?

Anyway, a total c***. Probably have more time to hang out with his good friend Charlie
It's really unprofessional.

They're not 5-0 up. It's not 'party time'. They're 1-0 up, as underdogs with ten minutes to go, he should be instructing his players, calming them down. You know, managing them.

Is it any surprise their lead lasted about five minutes?

It's actually typical of him. He's a real egotistical #@&%! for someone so average.

It's a proper @#%&! of a celebration in context.

£#%&! him. #@&%!.

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It's really unprofessional.

They're not 5-0 up. It's not 'party time'. They're 1-0 up, as underdogs with ten minutes to go, he should be instructing his players, calming them down. You know, managing them.

Is it any surprise their lead lasted about five minutes?

It's actually typical of him. He's a real egotistical #@&%! for someone so average.

It's a proper c*** of a celebration in context.

£#%&! him. #@&%!.

nailed it

he's a £#%&!ing tit

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Pardew sacked from Palace, 5 years into his 8 year Newcastle contract

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Typical english manager

i.e. £#%&!ing shite and thinks he's a lot better than he actually is

big sam incoming

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Pardew sacked from Palace, 5 years into his 8 year Newcastle contract
forgot about that

what a complete burn the toast

Unread 22-12-2016, 06:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren

@#%&!

Might be the most ill advised thing I've ever seen from a manager.

Unread 22-12-2016, 07:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
He's weird. He acts like he's this really progressive, modern manager (very sort of 'been there done that' tone when he speaks) but often behaves like a player. I mean, the STATE of that celebration. He might aswell dab like a TWENTY THREE YEAR OLD Paul Pogba. Imagine being a Palace player looking over to the bench to see your manager, facing in the other direction, shimmying his hips like an embarrassing uncle. He was probably still s*** dropping when Mata equalised.

He's got previous too. We've seen him scrap with Wenger before, but I remember him at West ham when they played Preston at Wembley in a play off final. He was stood in the tunnel, Keane style, staring straight ahead.

Tom Finney came out the Preston dressing room, about 108 years old, and shook hands with everyone. Pardew just about saw his way clear to shaking his hand and went straight back to staring.

Ooooh, he's so focused and professional. Mate, you're not a player. There's a legend of the game £#%&!ing pensioner waiting to shake your hand. Lighten up.

£#%&! him. #@&%!.
yep agree with all that and I remember the Finney thing it was cringe-tastic but so typical of Pardew the slimeball

if I recall Mata said a few of the United players clocked his stupid £#%&!ing dad dancing and no doubt that fired them up even more

he banged the teenage girlfriend of one of his Under-19 players at Southampton ffs....what a complete @#%&!

Unread 22-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

he banged the teenage girlfriend of one of his Under-19 players at Southampton ffs....what a complete @#%&!
wtf

Unread 22-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The dance was the nail in the coffin, but he woke karma up the second they went on a good run in his first season when he started banging on about English managers never getting a crack at the 'top' jobs -- basically using the term "English managers" as a euphamism for him. He'd only been there five minutes ffs.
Well, he was 1-0 up in a top game against a top club and he behaved like a small-time dicksplash and blew his big chance.

£#%&! him. #@&%!.

Unread 22-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Buck

football is better with #@&%!s like him, tactics tim, and 'arry in the game lets be honest.

Unread 22-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
football is better with #@&%!s like him, tactics tim, and 'arry in the game lets be honest.
Yep. Solely for my enjoyment when they get sacked*

* I quite like Redknapp. Hate Sherwood.

Unread 22-12-2016, 07:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
He was a legend in here until he did the dance.

Let's be real, if he went 1-0 up against the vermin in a cup final and did that dance, most on here would laugh.
Um, not if they went on to lose it (as actually happened, you might just possibly recall)
Closed Thread