United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
To play instead of Mkhitaryan or Martial?
Nice problem for the manager.

Unread 20-12-2016, 11:30 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That old chestnut where everyone assumes theyll take the maximum out at home. Should Old Trafford be an easy one for them?

Glass half empty says their best player is to come back?

Glass half full says their best player is off to a tournament in January.

They are garbage, chill.
Agree with most of that but they certainly aren't garbage.

They have been very consistent so far and look very good going forward.

Obviously both keepers are dodgy and could possibly cost them in the end but they won't be too far away

Unread 20-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Agree with most of that but they certainly aren't garbage.

They have been very consistent so far and look very good going forward.

Obviously both keepers are dodgy and could possibly cost them in the end but they won't be too far away
Garbage is obviously a stretch, but I cant see them winning the league this year at all. I think they're on the way down if anything.

Unread 21-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Garbage is obviously a stretch, but I cant see them winning the league this year at all. I think they're on the way down if anything.
I don't think they'll win the league either. Fancy Chelsea and city to finish above them. They're clearly a threat to us and our prospects though.

Unread 21-12-2016, 12:20 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Nice problem for the manager.
Not so nice to spend £40m on the weird little @#%&! to make a problem though.
Closed Thread