United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
He hung himself - that's awful.

I knew a lad who lived down near Boghart Hole Clough and after football, came into his house with some mates and found his Dad swinging outside.

Very sad.

Its horrible to judge before you've walked a mile in their shoes, but it looks so selfish. Obviously people aren't thinking straight at the time, but its almost a life sentence for your kids as well. They will always have that dark cloud over their head and they will always see suicide as an alternative.

Its usually only decent honest sensitive men that become a victim too it. Not many arrogant @#%&!s top their self unless they have done something shameful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
No interest you patsy

Unread 23-11-2016, 05:21 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Its horrible to judge before you've walked a mile in their shoes, but it looks so selfish. Obviously people aren't thinking straight at the time, but its almost a life sentence for your kids as well. They will always have that dark cloud over their head and they will always see suicide as an alternative.

Its usually only decent honest sensitive men that become a victim too it. Not many arrogant @#%&!s top their self unless they have done something shameful.
A good friend of mine's dad did it when she was 16, had a sister at 14 and a brother at 12 aswell. She told me about it not long ago, all the family had no incling whatsoever he was upset/depressed etc. Really really strange. Woke up one morning and he was found by a neighbour hanging from a tree, £#%&!ing horrible

Anyway, Virgil van Dijk eh?

Unread 23-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
A good friend of mine's dad did it when she was 16, had a sister at 14 and a brother at 12 aswell. She told me about it not long ago, all the family had no incling whatsoever he was upset/depressed etc. Really really strange. Woke up one morning and he was found by a neighbour hanging from a tree, £#%&!ing horrible

Anyway, Virgil van Dijk eh?
Just hope Virgil never pops his clogs

Unread 24-11-2016, 12:51 PM
d_knight

His crime solving doctor of a grandpa, Dick, will be gracing the family stand then?

Unread 24-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
His crime solving doctor of a grandpa, Dick, will be gracing the family stand then?
Just what we need, another cockney in the stands

Unread 24-11-2016, 01:38 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
He hung himself - that's awful.

I knew a lad who lived down near Boghart Hole Clough and after football, came into his house with some mates and found his Dad swinging outside.

Very sad.
Talking of foot in mouth (well now I am), I remember parking up outside strangeways with a couple of mates in the car (Celica, was cool as £#%&! then) and opinioning how weird it would be to see some poor £#%&!er hanging from the tower.

Total brain fart - forgot that one mates dad hanged himself the week before. Oh how we laughed < we didn't>

Unread 24-11-2016, 02:10 PM
suffolkred

That Scouse b*stard Micky Quinn seems to think he's off to Liverpool in January. And that he will win them the league...

Unread 24-11-2016, 02:51 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
That Scouse b*stard Micky Quinn seems to think he's off to Liverpool in January. And that he will win them the league...
whereas if he signs for us we will get relegated? fat @#%&!! Quinn not you

Unread 24-11-2016, 02:56 PM
browser

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=48

about time someone started listening to me

Unread 24-11-2016, 08:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
An oxymoron with that fat @#%&!.

Unread 22-12-2016, 12:54 AM
Pop

£50million bid from City according to tomorrows papers

Unread 22-12-2016, 12:55 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Not sure what all the fuss about him is?

Unread 22-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Buck

What's the point in having a scouting system if you're just going to wait for someone else to develop a player for you to take them off their hands for the price of a small country's GDP?

Modern football is shit.

Unread 22-12-2016, 09:13 AM
elephantstone

Pure saved this, he was just a few miles out

Unread 22-12-2016, 10:25 AM
puressence

Tactical spello

Unread 22-12-2016, 10:38 AM
suffolkred

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Their going fee for over-rated centre backs. Mangala, Stones now him.

Nearly £40m for Otamendi, too, who is garbage.

Unread 22-12-2016, 10:40 AM
puressence

42 for mangala 😂😂😂😂

Unread 22-12-2016, 08:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
42 for mangala 😂😂😂😂
Its just money to them, pal. Plenty more where that came from.
Closed Thread