United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2016, 10:17 AM
elephantstone

Pure has a lot of snouts at fleet street. He broke a lot of the stories on here. A recent example was him announcing the sad death of the inspirals drummer yesterday before it went viral.

Unread 23-11-2016, 11:35 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
It's in the Daily Mirror. Do you have the audiobook version?

Would make sense as Southampton are their feeder club.

Nothing to do with papers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Pure has a lot of snouts at fleet street. He broke a lot of the stories on here. A recent example was him announcing the sad death of the inspirals drummer yesterday before it went viral.
True .. Also predicted Hilda Ogden 2 years before she went God bless her 3 mallards on her wall

Unread 23-11-2016, 11:41 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Also announced (to get some imaginary kudos points on the internet) that he hung his self which the family obviously wanted to keep private. Very classy.

Unread 23-11-2016, 12:34 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Also announced (to get some imaginary kudos points on the internet) that he hung his self which the family obviously wanted to keep private. Very classy.
he pulls no punches that is for sure.

Unread 23-11-2016, 12:41 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
hanged - no point telling Thunderbird 2

Unread 23-11-2016, 12:45 PM
ryanMUFC

Can't believe grown men are still pretending to be ITK on the internet in 2016. No wonder Twitter is running at a loss.

Unread 23-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Been told your a @#%&!. True story

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:15 PM
puressence

Quote:
Just worked out who you are. ....

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Just worked out who you are. ....
Iam Clint Boon and it was out of order. Betraying someone's trust to come across as some Madchester rave on itk cool dude. I bet you raced to get it on here before the story broke, It wasn't cool as £#%&! mooo

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:31 PM
elephantstone

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

I know I hate myself. He really grinds my gears, I honestly don't know why. Maybe we are similar people, but I seek my attention a little more stealthily

Iam always having a pop at him, I bet id love the guy in 'real life' as he seems a really honest from the heart type of chap. Iam making an early new years resolution to be a better man and treat puressence better. Hes just a honest working class kid/dad trying his best to get through like we all are. I am going to direct my slightly miffed attitude to those more deserving.

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:39 PM
suffolkred

Quote:
Iam Clint Boon and it was out of order. Betraying someone's trust to come across as some Madchester rave on itk cool dude. I bet you raced to get it on here before the story broke, It wasn't cool as £#%&! mooo

Didn't see that coming. At all.

Seriously?

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred

Didn't see that coming. At all.

Seriously?

No pal, don't think Clint was into football. I am Gunda din

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:48 PM
puressence

Quote:
I know I hate myself. He really grinds my gears, I honestly don't know why. Maybe we are similar people, but I seek my attention a little more stealthily

Iam always having a pop at him, I bet id love the guy in 'real life' as he seems a really honest from the heart type of chap. Iam making an early new years resolution to be a better man and treat puressence better. Hes just a honest working class kid/dad trying his best to get through like we all are. I am going to direct my slightly miffed attitude to those more deserving.
Don't change you @#%&! wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

Unread 23-11-2016, 03:52 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 23-11-2016, 04:05 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
ffs that's not very christian of you.

Unread 23-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

What if I was stung by a jelly fish?

Whoever you think iam I can assure you iam not (Wasnt that the Artics first album?) This toddymans vibration is positive and iam sorry for looking for any excuse to have a go at you for most of the past year. Ill make it up to you in the coming ballot @#%&! of the year

Unread 23-11-2016, 04:30 PM
suffolkred

Sizlack, you do realise that I am is two different words? Unless your name is iam and you are referring to yourself in third person. Which could be cool, I'm not sure.

Unread 23-11-2016, 04:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
What if I was stung by a jelly fish?

Whoever you think iam I can assure you iam not (Wasnt that the Artics first album?) This toddymans vibration is positive and iam sorry for looking for any excuse to have a go at you for most of the past year. Ill make it up to you in the coming ballot c*** of the year
No interest you patsy

Unread 23-11-2016, 04:48 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
He hung himself - that's awful.

I knew a lad who lived down near Boghart Hole Clough and after football, came into his house with some mates and found his Dad swinging outside.

Very sad.
Closed Thread