United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2018, 11:06 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Didn't watch on British tv

So what's tonight's £#%&!ing pathetic excuse?
You can't afford BT Sports?

Unread 23-10-2018, 11:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Fold the Club.

Unread 23-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Vedder

Thumbs down

His signings have been an absolute £#%&!ing disgrace. If they’re even his signings

Unread 23-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
You can't afford BT Sports?
I can but I don't subscribe because

It's shit and I refuse to pay 2 or 3 different sports providers to watch football players who half the time can't be arsed putting a decent shift in

I watch all my football via satellite and mainly watch my footy on Movistar(Spain) on 19.2 east because it's full HD and if you select the second audio channel there is no commentary at all just the crowd.

Weird but £#%&!ing brilliant and I don't have to listen to #@&%! head Scouse pundits

Win win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
His signings have been an absolute £#%&!ing disgrace. If they’re even his signings

This

Name me just £#%&!ing one that's improved the team

Unread 30-10-2018, 06:42 PM
ScarFace

Jose' fave Scoth journo, D Castles, says he is not happy with Woody for cancelling transfer meetings this week, where a director of football was going to be spoken about.

Also said he isn't happy with the list of players the club have given to Jose that "THEY" wanna sign.

Unless you have a football director, who the £#%&! is coming up with this list ? Woody probably just sorted players by twitter stats.

Unread 30-10-2018, 06:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Jose' fave Scoth journo, D Castles, says he is not happy with Woody for cancelling transfer meetings this week, where a director of football was going to be spoken about.

Also said he isn't happy with the list of players the club have given to Jose that "THEY" wanna sign.

Unless you have a football director, who the £#%&! is coming up with this list ? Woody probably just sorted players by twitter stats.
So Mou's mouthpiece is saying it's all someone else's fault

Unread 31-10-2018, 03:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Woody probably just sorted players by twitter stats.
hearing Mourinho still wants Maguire. Ed is trying to negotiate a fee for him but Leicester's owner isn't answering his phone (joke stolen from elsewhere)

Unread 31-10-2018, 03:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
hearing Mourinho still wants Maguire. Ed is trying to negotiate a fee for him but Leicester's owner isn't answering his phone

Unread 31-10-2018, 03:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
hearing Mourinho still wants Maguire. Ed is trying to negotiate a fee for him but Leicester's owner isn't answering his phone (joke stolen from elsewhere)

Unread 31-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Red Al

Quote:

Unread 31-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
And that Madrid starting winning European Cups after he went.
That’s ridiculous. Madrid hadn’t been past the second round in years prior to mourinho arriving. If that was van gaal instead of mourinho, you’d be crediting him for building the foundations for Madrid’s subsequent wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Name me just £#%&!ing one that's improved the team
Must be exceptional management to sign players who don’t improve the team yet still manage to take that team to second in the league and the fa cup final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So Mou's mouthpiece is saying it's all someone else's fault
With Woodward and the glazerss at the club, it’s a given it’s partly their fault. It’s just a question of ratio. Woodward is at least 75% responsible for the start to this season.

Unread 31-10-2018, 05:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
That’s ridiculous. Madrid hadn’t been past the second round in years prior to mourinho arriving. If that was van gaal instead of mourinho, you’d be crediting him for building the foundations for Madrid’s subsequent wins.
Didn't credit Van Gaal for us completing the set did I pal? may have

It's becoming increasingly clear that Ramos is right and what Madrid's dressing room of egos needs is a manager who won't try to be overbearing or be a disciplinarian. Especially as they consider the Champions League to be their defining competition.

The successful managers in that competition have been players' mates Heynckes, Del Bosque, Ancelotti and Zidane, while Mourinho, Capello, Benitez and any other disciplinarian just seems to annoy the players before they'll really turn it on at that level.

Makes them nowhere near stable enough to regularly challenge Barca in the league, but I'm not sure they're arsed if they're stacking CLs.

Unread 11-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Red Al

Bump

City beat us at a canter in first gear

Still not convinced by this @#%&!

Signing Matic and donkey is a sackable offence in its own right

Unread 11-11-2018, 09:02 PM
dunk

Worth putting in here as well.

Unread 11-11-2018, 09:26 PM
sa7

Quote:
Says it all.

And makes the embarrassment even more acute.

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
If he had said, five years ago, that we would be offering a new contract to Fellaini so he could rescue us from defeat by dispatching long punts upfield, in what universe would that be ok?

This is not Manchester United. In any way.

I'm watching Manchester city playing better stuff than us and being so far ahead of us. So far ahead of us.

Watching us compared to our two main rivals at the moment is truly depressing.

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:25 PM
armchair

needs to be back with big funds imho

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He has been

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

it's shite, but if we sack him, who's going to come in and magically improve things straightaway?

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Why?

He's had a lot. How many players are we away from realising his vision? What IS his vision?

He spent £75m on the striker he wanted. He's shit.

He's spent £35m each on two defenders. He doesn't like one of them any more.

He spent £50m on a midfielder just six months ago. He doesn't play him.

Do we honestly think we're a few million quid short of seeing something special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it's shite, but if we sack him, who's going to come in and magically improve things straightaway?
Absolutely nobody. Because nothing is getting magically fixed. We need gutting out from top to bottom.

We're a long way down the wrong path. It's going to take a while to turn round and walk all the way back.... but we can't just keep walking ahead..
Closed Thread