United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:51 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he was still posting on here, wasn't he?

Unread 29-09-2018, 11:26 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
What, youíre saying they deserved it?
Gagging for it:

Unread 29-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
ďDuck rapingĒ... Iím not having that
Mallard molesting?

Unread 26-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Paul222

Heard that Strangeways isnt too bad these days - good for me as am probably heading there in 2 weeks. Was in Manchester for the weekend and got ibto a stupid fight and was arrested, I already have a suspended sentence so expect to get at least that. From what I know too Young Offenders is meant to be worse than prison. Am 22 now so too old for Young Offenders.

Unread 26-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul222
Heard that Strangeways isnt too bad these days - good for me as am probably heading there in 2 weeks. Was in Manchester for the weekend and got ibto a stupid fight and was arrested, I already have a suspended sentence so expect to get at least that. From what I know too Young Offenders is meant to be worse than prison. Am 22 now so too old for Young Offenders.
You'll be fine, Paul.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=169

Unread 26-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Itís horrible. Signs up on the wings say ďBeing bullied? Well whatever you do dont tell the screws because we cant protect you and grasses get it twice as bad.Ē

Forest Bank is the gaff.

Unread 26-10-2018, 09:40 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
See if you can get a message to Bellerís for us via the internal mail will ya

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:18 PM
sa7

Quote:
Iím sorry to have to tell you this, but youíre clearly an utter cretin.

Behind bars is probably the best place for you tbh.

For your own protection.

Unread 30-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Paul222

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Iím sorry to have to tell you this, but youíre clearly an utter cretin.

Behind bars is probably the best place for you tbh.

For your own protection.
You sound just like my Dad