United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Very hard to shift - only 5 clubs who could afford the fee and at least one probably 2 in FFP mire - the other 3 will have to shift their own problem players first and may have other priorities. I wonder where the AM money is going?
Haven't they already spent it? They £#%&!ed £100m plus on a teenager. Suppose they have had a couple of major exits tho.

Unread 14-07-2019, 10:33 AM
ryanMUFC

There’s a reason why no club linked to signing him has mad him their priority, he’s not that good. Whether he’ our best player or not, it says £#%&! all about how he good he is. We should be aiming to get what we paid plus a bit more in line with the markets inflation.

In reality.. we’ll be getting Longstaff or some other plodder for 50 million and the Glazers will pocket the rest.

Unread 14-07-2019, 10:49 AM
NellyTheEricphant

This shitstain and his blue £#%&!ing died hair will ruin what was looking to be a good transfer window of flushing him and the jobbie Lukaku down the porcelain throne.

To think I have to watch that penalty run up one more £#%&!ing time, horrific news.

Unread 14-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
There’s a reason why no club linked to signing him has mad him their priority, he’s not that good. Whether he’ our best player or not, it says £#%&! all about how he good he is. We should be aiming to get what we paid plus a bit more in line with the markets inflation.

In reality.. we’ll be getting Longstaff or some other plodder for 50 million and the Glazers will pocket the rest.
Apart from some early, flakey rumours about city, nobody else tried to buy him when we resigned him either.

He's grossly over valued because of his brand and brings baggage. Can't be under estimated how unsettling it is to a team to have someone always on the verge of downing tools. He's a toxic scumbag.

Unread 14-07-2019, 11:37 AM
est.1878

Will stay and will go on strike / fein injury prior to January window twici

Unread 14-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Will stay and will go on strike / fein injury prior to January window twici
He wouldn't have played against Perth if that was on the agenda. It would damage the brand.

Unread 14-07-2019, 11:51 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellyTheEricphant
This shitstain and his blue £#%&!ing died hair will ruin what was looking to be a good transfer window of flushing him and the jobbie Lukaku down the porcelain throne.

To think I have to watch that penalty run up one more £#%&!ing time, horrific news.
You don't HAVE to pay for anything.

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Red Santos

Fergie would've frozen this @#%&! out already the moment the flirting with Madrid began..

If he stays i think we can all predict how his season will pan out with us. £#%&!s sake

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:29 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Apart from some early, flakey rumours about city, nobody else tried to buy him when we resigned him either.

He's grossly over valued because of his brand and brings baggage. Can't be under estimated how unsettling it is to a team to have someone always on the verge of downing tools. He's a toxic scumbag.
This is why he’ll probably stay.. the team are probably better off without him there along with Sanchez. They’re ruining the culture Solskjaer is trying to bring, people that want to actually play for United.

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:39 PM
dunk

Keep Pogba, bin Lukaku and Sanchez and replace them with 2 useful attackers and add Fernandez and a.n other to take the onus off Pogba a little and all of a sudden the summer looks a belter

Unread 14-07-2019, 01:04 PM
MartialLaw

He'll make the player of the year shortlist this season.

Unread 14-07-2019, 02:43 PM
shenwen

While all this goes on and with Lukaku as well, Sanchez sat at home hoping everyone has forgot about him.

Unread 14-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
He'll make the player of the year shortlist this season.
He couldn't even win our player of the year last season. That's not a good look.

Unread 14-07-2019, 02:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
While all this goes on and with Lukaku as well, Sanchez sat at home hoping everyone has forgot about him.
I despise Sanchez as much as any other player to ever wear a United shirt, maybe more, more so even than Heinze

Unread 14-07-2019, 04:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
In fairness Robson didn’t lead us to many titles because the players around him were generally shit. Plus Robson would have been destroyed on here “£#%&!ing injured again”.. etc etc
People moaned enough about it at the time, believe me

Unread 14-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I despise Sanchez as much as any other player to ever wear a United shirt, maybe more, more so even than Heinze
I felt sorry for him right up until he liked a Liverpool CL win Instagram post.

Awful human being.

Unread 14-07-2019, 08:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Our midfield is far too shit for selling Pogba to really be attractive if he isn't causing problems.

Why aren't we making signings btw.

Unread 14-07-2019, 08:41 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Our midfield is far too shit for selling Pogba to really be attractive if he isn't causing problems.

Not heard the news about slab head yet

Unread 14-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

We just secured more cranium per sq inch than the last three transfer windows combined ffs.

Give Ed a break.

Unread 14-07-2019, 09:18 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Di Maria.
Closed Thread