Unread 08-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Clownbones “ City looking crap again “

What you watching it on ?

Clown bones. “ i’m not, just looking at stats “

Wifey happy because she’s 12000 miles away
Aw, look at you remembering a throwaway joke quote from an entirely different thread and subject.

Sweet.

Whatever distracts from your @#%&!tish stance on Martial eh?

Anytime you wanna show us some evidence of Martial 'having a strop', go for it.

Meanwhile, go play Knifey Spoony mate and leave the football talk to grown ups.

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:12 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Aw, look at you remembering a throwaway joke quote from an entirely different thread and subject.

Sweet.

Whatever distracts from your @#%&!tish stance on Martial eh?

Anytime you wanna show us some evidence of Martial 'having a strop', go for it.

Meanwhile, go play Knifey Spoony mate and leave the football talk to grown ups.
Throwaway joke ? ... Grown ups shouldn’t tell porkies 😂😂😂

Who watches a game cast & gives opinions of a team’s performance on that ? A @#%&!, a grown up @#%&! apparently

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Throwaway joke ? ... Grown ups shouldn’t tell porkies 😂😂😂

Who watches a game cast & gives opinions of a team’s performance on that ? A @#%&!, a grown up @#%&! apparently
Read it back mate.

I followed it by saying I was just assuming and being a negative bastard.

I could have lied and said I was watching it on a stream if I really wanted to be a @#%&!.

See, a joke.

Why you've zeroed in on this during this discussion, I don't know.

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He knows he's better than Alexis. I think he wanted to leave because Mourinho never fully trusted his talent.

As Fergie used to say, the worst thing you can do to a forward is drop him when he's in form. Mou often did it with Martial.
Well a quick look at his stats says Alexis had been by far better than Martial up to coming to Utd , which is the time we are talking about , It’s only since Alexis has been here that he has underperformed & as a consequence he has been rightly dropped . He has reacted by training the house down , that’s what I want from Utd players

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Well a quick look at his stats says Alexis had been by far better than Martial up to coming to Utd , which is the time we are talking about , It’s only since Alexis has been here that he has underperformed & as a consequence he has been rightly dropped . He has reacted by training the house down , that’s what I want from Utd players
And Martial came back this season and has performed. But players don't enjoy working for managers who don't trust them.

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Read it back mate.

I followed it by saying I was just assuming and being a negative bastard.

I could have lied and said I was watching it on a stream if I really wanted to be a @#%&!.

See, a joke.

Why you've zeroed in on this during this discussion, I don't know.
If you wasn’t being a @#%&! you wouldn’t have offered an opinion on City’s performance based on stats from a website, admitting it just made you a stupid @#%&!.
I don’t know why you saw me seeing Martial as a sulky @#%&! equated to me being a sulky @#%&!, but you did.

Quote:
And Martial came back this season and has performed. But players don't enjoy working for managers who don't trust them.
You earn trust, the way Rashford did, the way all players should do when they get dropped.

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
This.

Alexis seems to work hard enough. Good on him. He's still shit.

Martial had, what was it, 6 goals in 6 games learning up to Jose being sacked. If that's not stepping up, when the team is struggling, I don't know what it is.

Quote:
If you wasn’t being a @#%&! you wouldn’t have offered an opinion on City’s performance based on stats from a website, admitting it just made you a stupid @#%&!.
I don’t know why you saw me seeing Martial as a sulky @#%&! equated to me a sulky @#%&!, but you did.

You earn trust, the way Rashford did, the way all players should do when they get dropped.
It was a joke mate. A throwaway commemt on a match thread. Lighten up ffs. Bit of a leap to @#%&!, but there you go.

I called you sulky because there's a certain degree of irony is whining about somebody whining.

It's also just generally a daft opinion as Martial was one of the rare players to step up during our shittest spell under Jose.

But apparently you don't think scoring goals as a striker is putting a shift in.

Ok. Fair enough.

I think you're wrong and being a bit weird.

I'm done.

Have a nice day.

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:30 PM
Kangared

Quote:
This.

Martial had, what was it, 6 goals in 6 games learning up to Jose being sacked. If that's not stepping up, when the team is struggling, I don't know what it is.

It was a joke mate. A throwaway commemt on a match thread. Lighten up ffs. Bit of a leap to @#%&!, but there you go.

I called you sulky because there's a certain degree of irony is whining about somebody whining.

It's also just generally a daft opinion as Martial was one of the rare players to step up during our shittest spell under Jose.

But apparently you don't think scoring goals as a striker is putting a shift in.

Ok. Fair enough.

I'm done.

Have a nice day.
Wrong & a bit weird is a huge improvement on your intitial comments of a sulky @#%&! & a #@&%!. Keep that up & I may even upgrade you from a stupid @#%&! to just a @#%&!.
I don’t rate him as highly as you, that’s it .

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Quote:
This.

Ok. Fair enough.

I'm done.

Have a nice day.
Wrong & a bit weird is a huge improvement on your intitial comments of a sulky @#%&! & a #@&%!. Keep that up & I may even upgrade you from a stupid @#%&! to just a @#%&!.
I don’t rate him as highly as you, that’s it .

Unread 08-02-2019, 12:48 PM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
timeless gif

Unread 08-02-2019, 01:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Rashford earned Mourinho's trust - for the last few weeks - only when Lukaku went about two months without scoring.

Unread 08-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Some people really deserved Mourinho didn't they.

Unread 08-02-2019, 01:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Yup. And Alexizzzzzzz

Unread 08-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
yes they did Ranier. and they'd still have him if they could.

not real reds

Unread 08-02-2019, 01:55 PM
browser

Quote:
He has reacted by training the house down , that’s what I want from Utd players
Training the house down You absolute danger

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Wasn't Alexis in Chile when Mou got binned and pretty much came back to England immediately?

The other side of the world is an interesting choice of location for a United player to train the house down.

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Wasn't Alexis in Chile when Mou got binned and pretty much came back to England immediately?

The other side of the world is an interesting choice of location for a United player to train the house down.

Unread 08-02-2019, 05:02 PM
dunk

Quote:

Yup. Wasn’t expected back until Jan until his miraculous recovery

Wish he’d stayed in Chile tbh.

Unread 08-02-2019, 05:47 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yup. Wasn’t expected back until Jan until his miraculous recovery

Wish he’d stayed in Chile tbh.
That’s some serious petty hatred there. Did you smash the TV when he scored at Arsenal ? Even if you don’t think he’s better than Martial we do need depth on the left hand side.
Closed Thread