Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:32 PM
Sparky***

Ireland really are £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:32 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Weird why he's chosen Welsh. Born in England and doesn't even have Welsh parents
Because England have never bothered with him and Wales have been on his case from a young age. Looks absolutely quality unfortunately. Liverpool have got a gem

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Because England have never bothered with him and Wales have been on his case from a young age. Looks absolutely quality unfortunately. Liverpool have got a gem
Exactly. Good luck to him. I wouldn't wish the English national team on any one.

Imagine having to go into a dressing room with absolute assortment of dogshit, thick, over-rated shitbags that make up the current England team. It's enough to put anyone off international football for life.

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Exactly. Good luck to him. I wouldn't wish the English national team on any one.

Imagine having to go into a dressing room with absolute assortment of dogshit, thick, over-rated shitbags that make up the current England team. It's enough to put anyone off international football for life.

Took your time realising....

Must be hard as a cockney to turn your back on the national team.fairplay

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Exactly. Good luck to him. .
yeah good luck to the Scouse @#%&!

Vedder

Thank £#%&! for that. Hate games like that.

armchair

Quote:
Thing is the english would build him up, put him under impossible pressure then when he had one mediocre game would hang him out to dry.

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Took your time realising....

Must be hard as a cockney to turn your back on the national team.fairplay
I wouldn't say i've turned my back on them so to speak but i've just lost interest in them. How many times can you continue to see the same thing year after year before you just go - £#%&! this i'm off to play PS4.

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I wouldn't say i've turned my back on them so to speak but i've just lost interest in them. How many times can you continue to see the same thing year after year before you just go - £#%&! this i'm off to play PS4.
1 bar of the national anthem ?

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Thing is the english would build him up, put him under impossible pressure then when he had one mediocre game would hang him out to dry.
They were all set to tie Rashers to the stake yesterday. The fools.

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:03 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Not on your nelly

By coincidence might actually be round for the home leg.
Just read that Syria play their home matches in Malaysia. Strange choice. There must be a safe country closer to home

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Just read that Syria play their home matches in Malaysia. Strange choice. There must be a safe country closer to home
Had no idea. I assumed they played in the Emirates, like Pakistan cricket.

Unread 05-09-2017, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Thank £#%&! for that. Hate games like that.
You used to regularly mess them up too, less so these days.

Unread 05-09-2017, 11:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
1 bar of the national anthem ?
As played by the England band
Closed Thread