United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Argentina

I didn't think the two Skrtel incidents were bad. Second one was a foul, didn't even think the first one was. It wasn't a leg-breaker as it wasn't aimed at his standing leg. He won the ball and came in from the side. It could have been bad but I don't think it was.
Rafael makes those types of tackles a lot and we love it.

Suarez's was devious. Can't blame the ref for not sending him off. A few things to concentrate on so he couldn't tell Suarez was being a little @#%&!.

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Only seen them now, I'm amazed both stayed on the pitch. That racist vermin @#%&! especially. He just £#%&!ing kicked Parker, he wasn't even going for the ball
The ball's about three feet in the air, he takes a look at Parker and swings his leg, yet I've read match reports are saying it was 'over-eagerness'

He's a snide little £#%&!ing shithouse, one of the biggest @#%&!s I've ever seen in the game.

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The ball's about three feet in the air, he takes a look at Parker and swings his leg, yet I've read match reports are saying it was 'over-eagerness'

He's a snide little £#%&!ing shithouse, one of the biggest @#%&!s I've ever seen in the game.
agreed. at the perfect club

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I £#%&!ing hate him. He makes the most cynical players look like angels in comparison. Dives the moment a defender comes near him, feins injury every time he goes down, bites opponents, racist, pulls hair, kicks out then legs it. £#%&!ing disgusting @#%&!.

The referee obviously wanted a quiet night, the @#%&!. There' no question of it being a red. How can he see that and then only give a £#%&!ing yellow? #@&%!.

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
I didn't think the two Skrtel incidents were bad. Second one was a foul, didn't even think the first one was. It wasn't a leg-breaker as it wasn't aimed at his standing leg. He won the ball and came in from the side. It could have been bad but I don't think it was.
Rafael makes those types of tackles a lot and we love it.
I don't see what 'coming in from the side' has to do with anything, or whether or not it was his standing leg. It was a very dangerous, studs-up tackle that could have caused a bad injury, as evidenced by Bale's mark down his leg. The fact that it 'could have been bad' but wasn't was no thanks to Skrtel.

Quote:
Suarez's was devious. Can't blame the ref for not sending him off.
Well, he saw it, because he booked him. So what makes him think booting someone in the stomach is a yellow card? It was three minutes after Suarez coming back, he bottled it.

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:20 PM
The Watcher

He's look at Parker, not the ball when he boots him ffs. A yellow card

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Argentina

Quote:
I don't see what 'coming in from the side' has to do with anything, or whether or not it was his standing leg. It was a very dangerous, studs-up tackle that could have caused a bad injury, as evidenced by Bale's mark down his leg.

Well, he saw it, because he booked him. So what makes him think booting someone in the stomach is a yellow card? It was three minutes after Suarez coming back, he bottled it.
It's a bit of collateral which makes it a perfect challenge. It's high cos hats where the ball was and he won it. We complain enough about the pussification of football. That was a good challenge.

The ball was higher than three feet you say in the other post! I think the referee just didn't see it as a malicious kick, which is it was. I think he saw it as dangerous play. Ie, challenging for the ball with raised foot with a disregard for the players around him. It should have been a red but I can understand Why the ref didn't send him off while at the same time didn't bottle it.

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

The best way to know if Suarez has cheated is if he raises his arm afterwards

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Ginners

Quote:

to make it worse the FA cant ban him for it if the ref gave him a yellow

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
It's a bit of collateral which makes it a perfect challenge. It's high cos hats where the ball was and he won it. We complain enough about the pussification of football. That was a good challenge.

The ball was higher than three feet you say in the other post! I think the referee just didn't see it as a malicious kick, which is it was. I think he saw it as dangerous play. Ie, challenging for the ball with raised foot with a disregard for the players around him. It should have been a red but I can understand Why the ref didn't send him off while at the same time didn't bottle it.
Yeah I realised that after I'd posted it

We'll agree to disagree about Skrtel, personally I think it was direct retribution for Bale's earlier dive.

Charlie Adam's was worse tbh, he's another snidey @#%&!.

Unread 07-02-2012, 05:36 PM
borsuk

Quote:

ridiculous, isn't it? he's just barged parker into that position, it's not like he didn't know he was there ffs.
Closed Thread