Unread 20-08-2019, 02:25 PM
ScarFace

Was probably his agent

Unread 20-08-2019, 02:26 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Was probably his agent
Funny you say that but I thought that this morning. Probably a plan to engineer a move away citing racism...

(Not saying he doesn't get racistabuse just very convenient it's come out now).

Unread 20-08-2019, 02:32 PM
utd99

Honestly, I can’t blame him for wanting to move to a racism safe-haven like Spain.

Unread 20-08-2019, 05:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Should have ignored it.
If racist abuse isn't OK in the ground, it isn't on social media. Simple as that really.

Unread 20-08-2019, 05:23 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If racist abuse isn't OK in the ground, it isn't on social media. Simple as that really.
It’s not okay anywhere but you have every media outlet talking about something that 1 faceless idiot has done (maybe it’s a kid, maybe they’re a bit disabled or messed up); if it fixes the issue then great.. otherwise it’s giving 1 more #@&%! on this planet some unwarranted attention.

Unread 20-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
One is real life. The other is online %@#$&!s.

Unread 20-08-2019, 11:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
One is real life. The other is online %@#$&!s.
People have killed themselves over "online %@#$&!s", so its nowhere near that simple.

Unread 20-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Cream

Apparently Twitter banned the N worders in question.

Maybe only because of the coverage.

Unread 20-08-2019, 11:19 PM
jem

Quote:
People have killed themselves over "online %@#$&!s", so its nowhere near that simple.
fallout from the bellers incident....

Unread 21-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
If name calling on twitter causes people to kill themselves, it isn’t the online name calling that’s responsible.

Unread 21-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
If name calling on twitter causes people to kill themselves, it isn’t the online name calling that’s responsible.

Unread 21-08-2019, 12:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Ears has blood on his hands, nqat.

Unread 21-08-2019, 12:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Ears has blood on his hands, nqat.
is that so

Unread 21-08-2019, 05:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Finding that slightly galaxy brained, myself.

Unread 21-08-2019, 05:56 PM
utd99

Quote:
Finding that slightly galaxy brained, myself.
I think he’s trying to suggest that if someone is that far gone, if it wasn’t twitter or some other SM outlet it would be something else that tipped them over.

Unread 21-08-2019, 06:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I think he’s trying to suggest that if someone is that far gone, if it wasn’t twitter or some other SM outlet it would be something else that tipped them over.
OK, but you can argue that about almost anything if you are sufficiently reductionist.

Unread 21-08-2019, 06:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
That ignores the reality that kids grow up on social media now. Being isolated or bullied on social media can be just as powerful as it happening in a classroom. The problem with Twitter is that they have a reputation for not taking this type of abuse seriously.

Unread 21-08-2019, 06:34 PM
dunk

Lazy @#%&! etc.

Unread 21-08-2019, 06:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So easy to call players lazy (it's lazy, even) but very few really are. I see Shaw called lazy on here and he isn't at all. Hard tag to shake.

Pogba struggles with focus, not application.
Closed Thread