United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
State of Klopp claiming that wasn't a red card
he is the biggest helmet in football. Literally the entire 90 mins he's stood there spazzing out on the touchline, waving his arms about and jumping up and down. He's an utter £#%&!ing tit.

Unread 09-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Real held 1-1 to Levante. Bale had a nightmare, missed loads of chances and a few one on ones.

Unread 09-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
State of Klopp claiming that wasn't a red card
Seriously? Watched it in a bar and even the Liverpool fans accepted that it was atrocious. Not quite Ben Thatcher on Pedro Mendes level but very ugly.

Unread 09-09-2017, 09:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Seriously? Watched it in a bar and even the Liverpool fans accepted that it was atrocious. Not quite Ben Thatcher on Pedro Mendes level but very ugly.
He didn't mean it, but that's neither here nor there; he could have £#%&!ing killed him.

Unread 09-09-2017, 10:43 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He didn't mean it, but that's neither here nor there; he could have £#%&!ing killed him.
The entire defence appears to be "he had his eyes on the ball", big £#%&!ing deal, he's got both feet off the floor and he's studs up at head height, I hate John Moss as a referee but I don't see how he's got it wrong.

Robbie Fowler tweeted "The games gone"

Unread 09-09-2017, 10:49 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
The entire defence appears to be "he had his eyes on the ball", big £#%&!ing deal, he's got both feet off the floor and he's studs up at head height, I hate John Moss as a referee but I don't see how he's got it wrong.

Robbie Fowler tweeted "The games gone"
He hasn't got it wrong - he might not have been looking at the keeper but He knew he was coming otherwise why jump with your leg so high? Wait for it to come down! Therefore to know another player is coming to challenge and to jump so high with feet/studs raised is reckless as to intent.

Mane didn't mean it but it was a red.

Unread 09-09-2017, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

The fact is, as with most of these things, that "intent" does not appear in the laws of the game and makes no £#%&!ing difference.

All the bastard pundits who are ignorant of this basic fact get on my wick

Unread 09-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The fact is, as with most of these things, that "intent" does not appear in the laws of the game and makes no £#%&!ing difference.

All the bastard pundits who are ignorant of this basic fact get on my wick
"He's not that kind of player"

Oh well, forget the whole thing then

Unread 09-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
He hasn't got it wrong - he might not have been looking at the keeper but He knew he was coming otherwise why jump with your leg so high? Wait for it to come down! Therefore to know another player is coming to challenge and to jump so high with feet/studs raised is reckless as to intent.

Mane didn't mean it but it was a red.
It's a bullshit rule. Get out of the way or get clattered.

That's the way it used to work when the game favoured attacking intent.
#brave/unconscious
Closed Thread