tia

Unread 16-01-2012, 11:47 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
2 wanted

tia
together ?

do my best over here. Text me if you get them.

Unread 16-01-2012, 03:18 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
together ?

do my best over here. Text me if you get them.
together or seperate, but preferably not next to irish

Unread 16-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Whip Hubley

Same if there's a second pair going

Must be together

Thanks in advance

Unread 23-01-2012, 12:35 AM
no fun

just need one now, bader sorted

Unread 25-01-2012, 02:06 PM
no fun

dont all rush

Unread 25-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
dont all rush
David Duckenfield - April 1989?

Unread 25-01-2012, 04:33 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
David Duckenfield - April 1989?

good one

Unread 28-01-2012, 03:47 PM
no fun

there must be someone who is vowing not to go again this season

Unread 04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
no fun

still needy

Unread 04-02-2012, 11:01 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
still needy
nowt new there then

Unread 04-02-2012, 11:08 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:01 AM
no fun

I visited the local childrens home yesterday.

The little disabled orphan boy ran down the path to greet me.

“Mr Fun, Mr Fun” he shouted, “ I’m so pleased to see you, I cant believe how great Christmas was for me. It was so kind of you to get me that Gametron 500 chair, but the secret trip to Lapland to see Santa was really the icing on the cake”

“No need to thank me” I replied “ that’s just the kind of person I am, your happiness is all that really matters”.

After I while I sensed that the little disabled orphan boy was staring at me.

“Mr Fun” he said “theres something wrong isn’t there ?”

“Yes” I replied – “ I want to go to the Liverpool game on Saturday, but I haven’t got a ticket, and so far my requests on the popular Manchester United website Fred Tissue have gone unanswered. If I don’t get the opportunity to scream vile abuse at Suarez, Gerard, Dalglish and Kuyt I am going to be very sad”

The little disabled orphan boy went very quiet, and stared at the floor. After what seemed like an eternity, he looked up, and tears were cascading down his cheeks. “If you don’t get a ticket for the match on Saturday, I will be crying myself to sleep for the next few weeks”

I tried to cheer him up by suggesting he got on his Gametron 500 chair, but he admitted that he was feeling really low, and in any case the other children in the home had mocked his Gametron 500 chair, saying it was for cockney virgins

So, if anyone does have a spare for the game, I would appreciate a pm……..its not for me, if I miss the game it wont be the end of the world………..its for the little disabled orphan boy, and his future happiness.

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:11 AM
carlosartorial

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:18 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
intriguing

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:20 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
intriguing
Sorry, not got a spare. Just wanted to annoy you a bit.

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Crumps

Quote:
I visited the local childrens home yesterday.

The little disabled orphan boy ran down the path to greet me.

“Mr Fun, Mr Fun” he shouted, “ I’m so pleased to see you, I cant believe how great Christmas was for me. It was so kind of you to get me that Gametron 500 chair, but the secret trip to Lapland to see Santa was really the icing on the cake”

“No need to thank me” I replied “ that’s just the kind of person I am, your happiness is all that really matters”.

After I while I sensed that the little disabled orphan boy was staring at me.

“Mr Fun” he said “theres something wrong isn’t there ?”

“Yes” I replied – “ I want to go to the Liverpool game on Saturday, but I haven’t got a ticket, and so far my requests on the popular Manchester United website Fred Tissue have gone unanswered. If I don’t get the opportunity to scream vile abuse at Suarez, Gerard, Dalglish and Kuyt I am going to be very sad”

The little disabled orphan boy went very quiet, and stared at the floor. After what seemed like an eternity, he looked up, and tears were cascading down his cheeks. “If you don’t get a ticket for the match on Saturday, I will be crying myself to sleep for the next few weeks”

I tried to cheer him up by suggesting he got on his Gametron 500 chair, but he admitted that he was feeling really low, and in any case the other children in the home had mocked his Gametron 500 chair, saying it was for cockney virgins

So, if anyone does have a spare for the game, I would appreciate a pm……..its not for me, if I miss the game it wont be the end of the world………..its for the little disabled orphan boy, and his future happiness.
This didn't happen.

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:22 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Sorry, not got a spare. Just wanted to annoy you a bit.

timmy ?

you reading this timmy ?

this is the kind of men I warned you about, cruel men with a twisted view of life

whats that you say timmy ?

yes, he wont be going to heaven

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Crumps

Quote:
timmy ?

you reading this timmy ?

this is the kind of men I warned you about, cruel men with a twisted view of life

whats that you say timmy ?

yes, he wont be going to heaven
Who had 07/02/2012 for when senility properly kicked in?

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:27 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Who had 07/02/2012 for when senility properly kicked in?

see timmy, I get called names as well

you just have to stand up to the bullies, they have had a bad start in life
Closed Thread