United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Pop

Been a bit of talk in Germany this week that Big Kloppers definitely has his eye on the Bayern job and only the Bayern job.

Unterscharfuhrer Beckenbauer is a fan too, certainly in respect to having a German managing Munich.

Unread 20-09-2015, 02:57 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

ancelotti or pep will do. just as long as giggs/ldv are not in charge after this season

do not listen to £#%&!ing bobble head charlton this time ffs

Unread 20-09-2015, 03:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Id rather take moyes back!
Steady on now, pol :shakehead:

Unread 20-09-2015, 03:20 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Aye, he's certainly crashed and burned at Bayern

Never fails to talk pure shit that lad

Unread 20-09-2015, 03:57 PM
King Eric

It's all about timing. LVG goes after next year, so who will be available, that are actually good enough?

Pep
Ancelotti
Mourhino

I'd have any of those three, but like I say, will they be available then? And for me the only one who would possibly stay for 5 years or more, would be Ancelotti in my view.

Unread 20-09-2015, 04:03 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
It's all about timing. LVG goes after next year, so who will be available, that are actually good enough?

Pep
Ancelotti
Mourhino

I'd have any of those three, but like I say, will they be available then? And for me the only one who would possibly stay for 5 years or more, would be Ancelotti in my view.
Spent two years at each of his last 3 clubs and has 3 league titles in 15 years of managment.

Unread 20-09-2015, 04:48 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Do you really expect anyone other than bayern to win the german league? Not exactly the worthy thing to judge a bayern manager on in the last 3/4 years.

Unread 20-09-2015, 04:49 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
even a £#%&!wit like you could win the bundesliga with bayern.

Unread 20-09-2015, 04:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
even a £#%&!wit like you could win the bundesliga with bayern.

Unread 20-09-2015, 04:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Do you really expect anyone other than bayern to win the german league? Not exactly the worthy thing to judge a bayern manager on in the last 3/4 years.
Reckon Dortmund will push them hard this year

Unread 20-09-2015, 05:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Reckon Dortmund will push them hard this year
Hope so, Shinji, Aubers, Reus and Mktariyan look a lethal quartet.

Unread 20-09-2015, 05:04 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hope so, Shinji, Aubers, Reus and Mktariyan look a lethal quartet.
Shinji is running things against Leverkusen atm, set up the first goal with a great ball

Unread 16-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Pop

Leaving Bayern at the end of the season. Official announcement next week, Ancelotti is to replace him.

Giggs will teach him a thing or two about management, nqat

Unread 16-12-2015, 03:33 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Leaving Bayern at the end of the season. Official announcement next week, Ancelotti is to replace him.

Giggs will teach him a thing or two about management, nqat
This.

Unread 16-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Sizlack

Pep to City, Klopp at Liverpool and we will have Giggs. We were at the top for over 20 years. We had a great run I hope you all squeezed every bit of enjoyment out of it, i know I did. These things go in cycles and it will be years (if we are lucky) before we ever get close again. On the bright side if gives us a chance to prove ourselves as fans, and maybe get rid of a few @#%&!s. Me & mine will be there FOREVER & EVER whatever the future holds.

Unread 16-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Pep to City, Klopp at Liverpool and we will have Giggs. We were at the top for over 20 years. We had a great run I hope you all squeezed every bit of enjoyment out of it, i know I did. These things go in cycles and it will be years (if we are lucky) before we ever get close again. On the bright side if gives us a chance to prove ourselves as fans, and maybe get rid of a few @#%&!s. Me & mine will be there FOREVER & EVER whatever the future holds.

Unread 16-12-2015, 03:56 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

(
Is this why the Chelsea board meeting is happening? May have a bearing imo

Unread 16-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Is this why the Chelsea board meeting is happening? May have a bearing imo
Of course it does, its like a chain. Rodgers wouldn't have been sacked so quick if nobody was available to replace him. Clubs are treating managers a bit like players, whatever the situation if there's someone they think is BETTER than what they have they will go for it. Used to be mostly left down to luck, who was about once you're in a rough patch but directors are getting a little wiser.

Unread 16-12-2015, 04:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Proper fans stopped going ten years ago. Old Trafford is basically a tourist attraction now.

Unread 16-12-2015, 04:27 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Proper fans stopped going ten years ago.
Closed Thread