United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)
Closed Thread
 
Unread 29-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Brenner
 
Thumbs up Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
shamefully trying to 'bttt' this thread everyday
bttt
 
Unread 29-09-2009, 10:23 AM
jaffo
 
Default Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
shamefully trying to 'bttt' this thread everyday
I agree, it is shamefull

bttt mine instead.
 
Unread 29-09-2009, 10:33 AM
BarryX
 
Default Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
shamefully trying to 'bttt' this thread everyday
I agree, old chap. I hope this thread can be moved into the TID's sub forum, where it can be preserved for personal prosperity and links to that version of Black.
 
Unread 30-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Brenner
 
Thumbs up TID's Thursday 8.30pm

I'm delighted to announce that BigMikeA is my studio guest tomorrow night

Tune in for all things musical/United/literary & luxurious...

Show starts at 8.30pm
 
Unread 30-09-2009, 11:44 AM
wiganste
 
Default Re: TID's Thursday 8.30pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
I'm delighted to announce that BigMikeA is my studio guest tomorrow night

Tune in for all things musical/United/literary & luxurious...

Show starts at 8.30pm
Is his book the Garrincha autobiography? I'm sure gedthemull would be interested to know
 
Unread 30-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Brenner
 
Default Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Is his book the Garrincha autobiography? I'm sure gedthemull would be interested to know
No mate, Little Miss Chatterbox by Roger Hargreaves
 
Unread 30-09-2009, 12:05 PM
wiganste
 
Default Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
No mate, Little Miss Chatterbox by Roger Hargreaves
That was going to be my next guess

The Garrincha book could be a sore point for ged, seeing as he lent mike his copy about 2 years ago and hasn't seen it since. Is there a shit stirring smiley? If not, there ought to be.
 
Unread 30-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Brenner
 
Default Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
That was going to be my next guess

The Garrincha book could be a sore point for ged, seeing as he lent mike his copy about 2 years ago and hasn't seen it since. Is there a shit stirring smiley? If not, there ought to be.
Mmm, interesting titbit that Ste...
 
Unread 16-10-2009, 09:18 AM
BarryX
 
Default Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
having one of those days, man so I thought I'd put this on.

tune. absolute. f***ing. TUNE.
 
Unread 16-10-2009, 09:21 AM
wiganste
 
Default Re: TIDs (3) #3 - BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
having one of those days, man so I thought I'd put this on.

tune. absolute. f***ing. TUNE.
It's hard to believe that song is 18 years old. f***ing hell.

It's a truly great song. One of their finest moments.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.