United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:26 PM
legendary saf

Default If Hargreaves hadn't scored that freekick.....

Nani would have gone bonkers...where the £#%&! is the communication

The lad can speak English, I think Hargreaves disrespected him. I don't blame him for feeling hurt.
------

Hargreaves row sparked wobbler from Man Utd's Nani

Nani's strop at being substituted on Saturday by Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been linked to his row with Owen Hargreaves over the free-kick the midfielder scored in their victory at Fulham.

The Daily Mail says Hargreaves had to forcibly take the ball off Nani before slotting it home for United's opener in their 3-0 win.

Nani did not win himself many friends throughout a one-sided afternoon, even though his innovative decision making and eye-catching footwork stood out.

Despite all the talk at United about curbing Nani's showboating, he still produced enough tricks and flicks to irritate opponents and crowd alike.

He also did not look too pleased to be substituted after 75 minutes.

As United headed back towards the tunnel at full time, manager Sir Alex Ferguson made the effort to seek out Nani, pat him on the back and say: "All right?"

Nani did not respond.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Brilliant story that.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:28 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

The lad can speak English, I think Hargreaves disrespected him. I don't blame him for feeling hurt.

You silly £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

------

Nani's strop at being substituted on Saturday by Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been linked to his row with Owen Hargreaves over the free-kick the midfielder scored in their victory at Fulham.

[SIZE="5"]The Daily Mail says Hargreaves had to forcibly take the ball off Nani before slotting it home for United's opener in their 3-0 win.

Nani did not win himself many friends throughout a one-sided afternoon, even though his innovative decision making and eye-catching footwork stood out.

Despite all the talk at United about curbing Nani's showboating, he still produced enough tricks and flicks to irritate opponents and crowd alike.

He also did not look too pleased to be substituted after 75 minutes.

As United headed back towards the tunnel at full time, manager Sir Alex Ferguson made the effort to seek out Nani, pat him on the back and say: "All right?"

Nani did not respond.

NFT.

Rhodzy

Jesus Christ.
You believe this from the same paper which you ridiculed for the Garay article yesterday.

As you can see, he seems pretty happy here.

Smeggs

ffs, it happens, few round the ball, if you score fine and if you don't you get a cheeky word from your teamate. all fightin for the same cause, nobody has the divine right to take one....cept Ronny of course

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
keano's love

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Jesus Christ.
You believe this from the same paper which you ridiculed for the Garay article yesterday.
This is local news, not overseas news which they have no clue about.

Daily Mail have quite close links to United actually.

And don't forget who broke the Tevez deal.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

koppas did, what does that have to do with it?

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Billy Baroo

he scored nft

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

So what you're saying is there is truth to this story that Nani is a @#%&!?

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:39 PM
firesale

Stories without direct quotes are pointless and more often than not just made up. E.g.

Manchester United midfielder Carrick is thought to be incensed at his recently omissions despite public statements to the contrary. Sources close to the player allege he had a long and forthright exchange of views and went as far as demanding a starting place on tuesday.

Wes Brown is said to be "considering his options."

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:41 PM
naes_sean

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
"Tricks and flicks"! The horror! The horror!

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesale
Stories without direct quotes are pointless and more often than not just made up. E.g.

Manchester United midfielder Carrick is thought to be incensed at his recently omissions despite public statements to the contrary. Sources close to the player allege he had a long and forthright exchange of views and went as far as demanding a starting place on tuesday.

Wes Brown is said to be "considering his options."

That's it, get £#%&!ing rid of that @#%&! Carrick.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:43 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:

Actually it was the Mail on Sunday and Bob Cass, who is a well known Fergie mate, who broke the Tevez story and not the Mail.

What you're reading is just a report from someone who watched the game on the TV and has tried to stir up a story.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
"Tricks and flicks"! The horror! The horror!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emcx2QG_LFc
I know and to irritate oponents and their fans, that just isn't right. Thank god he didn't score eh, that might downright have annoyed them.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:46 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I know and to irritate oponents and their fans, that just isn't right. Thank god he didn't score eh, that might downright have annoyed them.

I'm certain that Nani will now be deservedly 'booed' at every ground in the country, a la Beckham, Cantona etc.

The sheer arrogance of the little bastard.

Who the £#%&! wants to see skill in a game of football?Not me.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm certain that Nani will now be deservedly 'booed' at every ground in the country, a la Beckham, Cantona etc.

The sheer arrogance of the little bastard.

Who the £#%&! wants to see skill in a game of football?Not me.
The nerve of him, using skill to beat a defender on his home turf.

Unread 03-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Billy Baroo

he needs to stop going down like a jessop though
Closed Thread