United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2019, 03:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
At what point did the Yank scum put £318m into the club?

Or is that the share issue?
Think that's the debt, it's classed as the owners Financing.

Unread 03-01-2019, 03:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
At what point did the Yank scum put £318m into the club?

Or is that the share issue?
I think that might be when they re jiggered those PIKs or floated the club on the NYSE.

Unread 03-01-2019, 03:53 PM
General Woundwort

Nice to see FFP functioning so well.

Really gives an insight into how badly run this club is when we generate shitloads more income than anyone else in the UK, and most in Europe, but currently have the world and his wife laughing at how shit we are.

Unread 03-01-2019, 04:00 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Nice to see FFP functioning so well.

Really gives an insight into how badly run this club is when we generate shitloads more income than anyone else in the UK, and most in Europe, but currently have the world and his wife laughing at how shit we are.
not anymore pal

Unread 03-01-2019, 04:24 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
not anymore pal
I don't know, mate. We've spent the past 12 months or more listening to the joyboys telling us that we're done as a club while the Glazers and Woodward are at the helm and that nobody on Earth could get a tune out of our shit@#%&!s. I have such faith in the likes of Saffers, Jammy, RiC etc that I can only assume we'll descend into abject shitery once Pogba gets Ole under his thumb and Woodward refuses to sanction a £4b move for Jonathan Woodgate.

Unread 03-01-2019, 07:05 PM
red in cumbria

Let's wait until we've played a few tough opponents before crowing at those who have a different take on things from you, eh?

Unread 03-01-2019, 08:57 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Let's wait until we've played a few tough opponents before crowing at those who have a different take on things from you, eh?
Nah. I didn't even wait till Ole's appointment tbf. I'm that confident the lot of you are clueless.

Unread 04-01-2019, 07:48 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Stat

It’s why he’s never considered as one of the top players in Europe
Smashes dross at home but goes missing in tough away games or in the CL
SCORED 37 GOALS V TOP 6 ..YEP DROSS

Unread 04-01-2019, 08:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Why? Why should that be the only measurement? We underperformed against weak opponents under Mourhino
The belief is back. Of course we’ll hit some bumps along the way, but we are now going into games against dross expecting to win and play attaching football. That has been missing for quite a while.

Unread 04-01-2019, 02:45 PM
dunk

Unread 04-01-2019, 02:53 PM
utd99

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Unread 04-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Seamus

they will employ the best lawyers to counter act anything that UEFA & the Premier league will throw at them.

Unread 04-01-2019, 03:26 PM
AK14

If there’s any possibility of a points deduction, could they please wait until next season...

Unread 04-01-2019, 06:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
If there’s any possibility of a points deduction, could they please wait until next season...
Depending on whether they actually win the league or not, obviously.

Unread 04-01-2019, 06:27 PM
sa7

Quote:
Depending on whether they actually win the league or not, obviously.
Or depends on who they beat into second.

If they overtake Liverpool then the Scouse seethe complex will throw its full weight behind an enquiry

Unread 04-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Or depends on who they beat into second.

If they overtake Liverpool then the Scouse seethe complex will throw its full weight behind an enquiry
If Liverpool were to win the league, I'd like it to be because City actually won it but were then deducted points...

Unread 04-01-2019, 07:04 PM
Sparky***

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that £#%&! all will happen to them and they'll bully the premier league and UEFA with the entire weight of an oil rich nation to back them up.

They've already shown how much they fear and respect the authorities by brazenly breaking their rules right under their noses.

They don't give 2 £#%&!s.

Unread 04-01-2019, 08:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that £#%&! all will happen to them and they'll bully the premier league and UEFA with the entire weight of an oil rich nation to back them up.

They've already shown how much they fear and respect the authorities by brazenly breaking their rules right under their noses.

They don't give 2 £#%&!s.
I think if they didn’t give 2 £#%&!s they wouldn’t be going to the lengths they have to attempt to hide/disguise what they’re doing tbh. I’d say they’re unsure at least. What do they do if UEFA/The PL just revoke their membership/entry? I doubt there is any stipulation legal or otherwise that says that the PL/UEFA have to let City compete in their competition.

Unread 04-01-2019, 09:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think if they didn’t give 2 £#%&!s they wouldn’t be going to the lengths they have to attempt to hide/disguise what they’re doing tbh. I’d say they’re unsure at least. What do they do if UEFA/The PL just revoke their membership/entry? I doubt there is any stipulation legal or otherwise that says that the PL/UEFA have to let City compete in their competition.
I'd back UEFA to do something over the premier league.

The premier league are concerned with one thing and one thing only... selling tv rights and maintaining the image of their brand. They won't do anything like ban or relegate city from the premier league because City, their money and all their glamour signings are great for the Premier League's image.

UEFA on the other hand don't give 2 shits about City and it's just a matter of how corrupt/scared they are, to see if they do anything about it.

The fact of the matter is the Premier league KNEW City were cooking the books for years and UEFA knew as well. And they were all quite happy to do £#%&! all about it. If us plebs on the internet could take a cursory glance at wikipedia and notice the correlation between state run businesses and their connections to the abu dhabi royal family, then you can bet your life all the £#%&!ing suits in at the head offices of the Premier League and UEFA knew.

The harsh truth is that nobody wants to poke the hornets nest because of the financial clout clubs like City have. It's only being dealt with at all because a German newspaper shamed them into some action.

Unread 06-01-2019, 03:49 PM
redhegemony

Friday trying to give away 27,000 tickets for today....
Closed Thread