United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-12-2017, 12:11 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
The revisionist history on here from LVG supporters is nothing short of disturbing
The airbrushing is worthy of Dzughashvilli himself tbh.

Unread 22-12-2017, 12:12 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Shit his pants by dropping big money on a lad nobody over here had ever heard of

Yeah, why did you do that Louis you big w***. Shit your pants and purchase the best teenager we’ve signed since Ronaldo ffs
rooney

Unread 22-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Shit his pants by dropping big money on a lad nobody over here had ever heard of

Yeah, why did you do that Louis you big £#%&!. Shit your pants and purchase the best teenager we’ve signed since Ronaldo ffs
Do you think if he had that much faith in Rashers & Will Keane at that time he would have spent so much on another striker the same age & ignored the glaring deficiencies elsewhere in the squad ?

Unread 22-12-2017, 12:16 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
rooney
more revisionism by the £#%&!wits

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

big Joe top genocidal maniac Red

Unread 22-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Ethers

Quote:
rooney
Arguable.

Martial’s first season in a shite team was more impressive than Rooney’s, imo

Quote:
Do you think if he had that much faith in Rashers & Will Keane at that time he would have spent so much on another striker the same age & ignored the glaring deficiencies elsewhere in the squad ?
Having faith and seeing someone as a prospect aren’t the same thing though?

Unread 22-12-2017, 12:59 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Arguable.

TBF the shite team was one he paid a lot for or kept around. leave it. you're not thinking clearly.

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Arguable.

Yes they are

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Ethers

Quote:
TBF the shite team was one he paid a lot for or kept around. leave it. you're not thinking clearly.
We’re specifically talking about signing Martial though, not LVG’s general performance? Possibly you who’s not thinking clearly here I’m afraid.

Quote:
Yes they are
Pretty sure I’m not going to be told by some kangaroo fondling @#%&! what English words actually mean tbf

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:23 AM
LFOD

Quote:
We’re specifically talking about signing Martial though, not LVG’s general performance? Possibly you who’s not thinking clearly here I’m afraid.

Pretty sure I’m not going to be told by some kangaroo fondling c*** what English words actually mean tbf
so in your opinion martial's first season was better than rooney's?

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:27 AM
utd99

Quote:
It’s an irrelevant comparison. The team Rooney came into was exponentially better than the one we had two years ago.

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:28 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No airbrushing needed for this pal

What a day. So so United

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:37 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s an irrelevant comparison. The team Rooney came into was exponentially better than the one we had two years ago.
agreed , LVG's teams were shit. rooney however was a better player and made that team exponentially better when he was signed.

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Just about, yeah. Admittedly Martial was slightly older in his first season.

There’s not a huge amount in it tbf, and I’m sure some people would disagree.

Quote:
agreed , LVG's teams were shit. rooney however was a better player and made that team exponentially better when he was signed.
Yep, by signing Rooney we went from finishing 3rd to.....finishing 3rd

Exponential.

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Kangared

Quote:

Pretty sure I’m not going to be told by some kangaroo fondling @#%&! what English words actually mean tbf
.Keep it civil . I have avoided insulting you

1 I am English
2. The official language in Australia is actually English

Again, if LVG thought so highly of Keane & Rashford then why spend so much on another kid of the same age in the same position.

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:48 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Just about, yeah. Admittedly Martial was slightly older in his first season.

There’s not a huge amount in it tbf, and I’m sure some people would disagree.

Yep, by signing Rooney we went from finishing 3rd to.....finishing 3rd

Exponential.
yep because alan smith was signed the same year - rooney made the team much better than alan smith could have.

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:54 AM
Ethers

Quote:
.Keep it civil . I have avoided insulting you

1 I am English
2. The official language in Australia is actually English

Again, if LVG thought so highly of Keane & Rashford then why spend so much on another kid of the same age in the same position.
Insult me all you want mate, pixels innit

Put very simply, Rashford and Keane were prospects. LVG was obviously convinced of how good Martial was/would be so he dropped the cash and got him in. Then brought him on in our very next game, against our biggest rivals, when the game was in the balance. Then the lad did a madness.

Not entirely sure what your point is here tbh

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:54 AM
Kangared

[quote=Ethers;4849375]We’re specifically talking about signing Martial though, not LVG’s general performance? Possibly you who’s not thinking clearly here I’m afraid.

No we weren't, the discussion you jumped in on was about LVG , Martial was one of several parts of it

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:58 AM
Ethers

Quote:

No we weren't, the discussion you jumped in on was about LVG , Martial was one of several parts of it
I responded to your (admittedly awful) post which was specifically about Martial, you absolute drongo

Unread 22-12-2017, 01:58 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Insult me all you want mate, pixels innit

Put very simply, Rashford and Keane were prospects. LVG was obviously convinced of how good Martial was/would be so he dropped the cash and got him in. Then brought him on in our very next game, against our biggest rivals, when the game was in the balance. Then the lad did a madness.

Not entirely sure what your point is here tbh
Try to avoid the slugfests if at all possible

Not according to Southside Red who claims LVG saw that Rashford was the most exciting talent to come through the club in 25 years, so exciting that he picked Will Keane ahead of him. So, again, if you have 2 strikers this age & such good prospects, why panic splash so much on a player with same credentials in the same position .

Quote:
I responded to your (admittedly awful) post which was specifically about Martial, you absolute drongo
As someone else pointed out, you're not thinking clearly. Either that or your English comprehension doesn't match your seemingly perfect wordplay.

You do realise people of a certain nationality can actually live in other countries right ?

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:01 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Try to avoid the slugfests if at all possible

Not according to Southside Red who claims LVG saw that Rashford was the most exciting talent to come through the club in 25 years, so exciting that he picked Will Keane ahead of him. So, again, if you have 2 strikers this age & such good prospects, why panic splash so much on a player with same credentials in the same position .

As someone else pointed out, you're not thinking clearly. Either that or your English comprehension doesn't match your seemingly perfect wordplay.

You do realise people of a certain nationality can actually live in other countries right ?
Not being rude here, but you are aware Will Keane is 4 years older than Marcus Rashford, yes?