United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Baron

Default Re: United interested in Bellamy

Let's disect this myth about Bellamy being worth a punt...

Just under 5 seasons at Norwich, 2 seasons of which I'm pretty sure his knees were £#%&!ed - he scored 17, then 13 in his best spells ever - this was almost 13 £#%&!ing years ago.

1 year at Coventry - 6 whole league goals scored.

4 years at Newcastle - 28 league goals scored, averaging a whopping 7 a season... granted he gave Shearer loads of shit in this time apparently so we'll call it a mild success.

Celtic, 12 played, 7 scored. For Scottish football that's shit.

I can't be arsed carrying this on, look at his stats & every one he £#%&!s off everywhere he's ever been. He's a selfish journeyman jumped up Welsh @#%&! who's two redeeming features were giving Shearer shit & @#%&!ting a Scouser with a golf club.

I hope his knee falls off playing for his hometown club, spineless £#%&!ing #@&%!muncher. He could have been playing top level football at Spurs if he pushed it through, instead he's swanning about Cardiff thinking he's some £#%&!ing hero - & those shameless @#%&!s refused to pay that Scottish club a few grand in the meantime before finding the funds to sign this neckless £#%&!stick.

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon

Just under 5 seasons at Norwich, 2 seasons of which I'm pretty sure his knees were £#%&!ed - he scored 17, then 13 in his best spells ever - this was almost 13 £#%&!ing years ago.

4 years at Newcastle - 28 league goals scored, averaging a whopping 7 a season... granted he gave Shearer loads of shit in this time apparently so we'll call it a mild success.

I can't be arsed carrying this on, look at his stats & every one he £#%&!s off everywhere he's ever been. He's a selfish journeyman jumped up Welsh @#%&! who's two redeeming features were giving Shearer shit & @#%&!ting a Scouser with a golf club.

I hope his knee falls off playing for his hometown club, spineless £#%&!ing #@&%!muncher. He could have been playing top level football at Spurs if he pushed it through, instead he's swanning about Cardiff thinking he's some £#%&!ing hero - & those shameless @#%&!s refused to pay that Scottish club a few grand in the meantime before finding the funds to sign this neckless £#%&!stick.
Went past Rio last season like he wasn't there...

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: United interested in Bellamy

I just skim read that:

Bellamy ...

Just under 5 seasons at Norwich, 2 seasons of which I'm pretty sure his knees were £#%&!ed - he scored 17, then 13 in his best spells ever - this was almost 13
£#%&!ing years ago.

4 years at Newcastle - 28 league goals scored, averaging a whopping 7 a season... granted he gave Shearer loads of
shit in this time apparently so we'll call it a mild success.

I hope his knee falls off playing for his hometown club, spineless £#%&!ing #@&%!muncher He could have been playing top level football at Spurs if he pushed it through, instead he's swanning about Cardiff thinking he's some £#%&!ing hero - & those shameless @#%&!s refused to pay that Scottish club a few grand in the meantime before finding the funds to sign this neckless £#%&!stick.

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Went past Rio last season like he wasn't there...
the state of Rio's fleetwood last season you'd of left him for dead Tatters. Besides, loads of fast useless @#%&!s have scored against United, Darren Huckerby anyone?

Blinding summary Zorgers

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:07 PM
dunk

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have Berbatov in the side, but Bellamy would've had far more of an impact at the tail end of last season when Rooney was out and is more versatile, would've offered more options imo.

If we'd had both, we'd have pissed the league.

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:

You had me at neckless £#%&!stick.

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Cream

Rather have him than Owen, and he seems a fundamentally decent man.

Could play him wide, surely?

Would you have him over Park in current form?

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:18 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

Love Baron tbh

The £#%&!ing state of United that we tried to get a washed up city reject ffs What a £#%&!ing joke...

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Rather have him than Owen, and he seems a fundamentally decent man.

Could play him wide, surely?

Would you have him over Park in current form?
Rather have him than Owen?

I'd rather have £#%&!ing leukemia than Owen. The @#%&!.

Bellamy & Park are different players, one is a fantastic hard working defensively minded forward, the other licks the sweat from a dead mans balls.

As Watcherers says, that United possibly even considered having a customary transfer window "look" at a no-necked pleb like Bellamy shows what a pile of monkey spaff our transfer capabilities are in. :shak-no-necked-head:

Someone should have thrown a £#%&!ing Jereboam at the @#%&! instead.

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:

I'd rather have £#%&!ing leukemia than Owen.
leukemia had a shit world cup though tbf

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Cream

Quote:
Someone should have thrown a £#%&!ing Jereboam at the @#%&! instead.

Unread 05-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Father Christmas

Good player but really the word @#%&! might have been invented just for him

Unread 05-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Good player but really the word @#%&! might have been invented just for him
Or Bono

Unread 05-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Or Bono
Glad someone has the understanding of just how big a @#%&! Bellamy is here. This is the company he's in.

Unread 05-10-2010, 10:04 PM
class of 68

he was locked in the Norwich players coach toilets for most of the journey back to Norwich when he was there, so I guess he was the original SOP

he was hated there and just about everywhere with the possible exception of his African football school project

Unread 06-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Stickman

If we signed that @#%&! I would be absolutely sick.

Could never give that little cretin support, never in a million years.

Unread 06-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Whalefish

Better than Brian Messi IMO.
Closed Thread