United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2022, 05:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I can't believe that last part is true. I know it's the rumours but, surely, contracts weren't signed, sealed, delivered in they small timeframe.
It’ll have been a verbal agreement on terms. United just had to ring and sort the payment terms/fee, by the time they rang they’d agreed with Salzburg.

Unread 04-10-2022, 05:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It’ll have been a verbal agreement on terms. United just had to ring and sort the payment terms/fee, by the time they rang they’d agreed with Salzburg.

Unread 04-10-2022, 05:52 PM
Zorg

Was speaking to a Leeds fan earlier and apparently they’re all convinced they could have got Haaland for peanuts a few years ago too

Unread 04-10-2022, 05:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
I’d imagine they’d have been insistent on some sort of release clause so we’d probably have £#%&!ed them off much the way we did when he went to Dortmund.

Just imagine he was doing this shit for City having spent a couple of year getting warmed up here and we only got £54m…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Was speaking to a Leeds fan earlier and apparently they’re all convinced they could have got Haaland for peanuts a few years ago too
Yeah, but we really could’ve

Sesko will be the next one ‘but he came from nowhere’ except we were trying to buy him at 16 but thought £3m was excessive

£#%&!ing hell I hate United.

Unread 04-10-2022, 05:54 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
So this is going to be like Ronaldo where every club has a story about how they could have signed him at 16.

Unread 04-10-2022, 07:58 PM
ryanMUFC

Who gives a £#%&!?

Unread 04-10-2022, 08:02 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Who gives a £#%&!?
The fact we could have signed someone who will be the best player of this generation but pissed balled about.

Already the best player in the world...

Me.

Still devo'd...

Unread 04-10-2022, 08:12 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
The fact we could have signed someone who will be the best player of this generation but pissed balled about.

Me.

Still devo'd...
There’s absolutely £#%&! all we can do about it, mate.

He could break his leg. He could go to Real Madrid because he’s sick of playing in a stadium full of deviants. He could win the treble with them..

It’s like your mate getting a new bird that’s better looking than yours..It doesn’t matter. It won’t ever be the same as United signing Ronaldo for 12.5m and becoming the best player in the world or Beckham, Butt, Neville’s and Scholes winning the lot.

United are doing better than last season, that will have to do.

Unread 04-10-2022, 08:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
He could go to Real Madrid because he’s sick of playing in a stadium full of deviants.
Full?

Unread 04-10-2022, 08:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Who gives a £#%&!?
This.... Windy giving huge "only child" who didn't get a BMX vibes in this thread...

Sad to read after a derby defeat ...

Unread 04-10-2022, 08:37 PM
armchair

Quote:

Me.

Still devo'd...
We had no chance of signing him. Ever.

Unread 04-10-2022, 08:52 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Full?
It mostly is nowadays.

They get tourists. Nobody bats an eyelid.

Unread 04-10-2022, 10:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This.... Windy giving huge "only child" who didn't get a BMX vibes in this thread...

Sad to read after a derby defeat ...

I've been a big fan for a long time.

I'm still trying to process what has happened...

Unread 05-10-2022, 02:01 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Year he went to Salzburg from Molde had Villa paying more for Tom Heaton and Everton paying 6x the fee for Iwobi. Dan James was 10 mil more that year FFS Less said about the Maguire funds the better. Mad world

Unread 05-10-2022, 08:08 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Year he went to Salzburg from Molde had Villa paying more for Tom Heaton and Everton paying 6x the fee for Iwobi. Dan James was 10 mil more that year FFS Less said about the Maguire funds the better. Mad world
Are you a bit dim?

Molde aren't going to be able to command a big fee for any player. They are a small club in a shit league where PE teachers prosper.

Transfer fee has nothing to do with it.

Your logic is very poor.

Unread 05-10-2022, 08:11 AM
armchair

He's like Ruud after he got 3 wishes.

Unread 05-10-2022, 08:12 AM
NedKelly

Never seen windy defend one of our own players in the way he defends Haaland.

Is this thread going to get bumped every time the inbred scores?

Edit - I just realised this isn’t the original Haaland thread. How many has windy made? Wish one of our strikers could score a hat trick or two

Unread 05-10-2022, 08:18 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Edit - I just realised this isn’t the original Haaland thread. How many has windy made? Wish one of our strikers could score a hat trick or two
I had to start a new one as I got sick of seeing 'Agent Mahrez'. The thread did have a whiff is sage around it but it was time to move on.

I made a couple in line with the rules of the forum.

Unread 05-10-2022, 08:19 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Unread 05-10-2022, 08:29 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Nooo I’d only just realised he made multiple threads and found it funny, wasn’t a dig or me trying to shut down this one. Probably did prefer reading about him when he wasn’t at City though.

Quote:
I had to start a new one as I got sick of seeing 'Agent Mahrez'. The thread did have a whiff is sage around it but it was time to move on.

I made a couple in line with the rules of the forum.
You don’t need to explain yourself to me windy
Closed Thread