Unread 23-06-2022, 01:09 PM
dunk

£52m release clause.. seems reasonable.

Unread 23-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Welcome to Munchen 2023
Bayern always manage to pull of the low release clause players in Germany. Almost as if Leipzig already know that’s what will happen. Surprised they missed out on haaland

Unread 23-06-2022, 03:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Bayern always manage to pull of the low release clause players in Germany. Almost as if Leipzig already know that’s what will happen. Surprised they missed out on haaland
But for his Dad been a right greedy bastard, he probably would be.

Unread 23-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Vedder

Pay it now. £#%&!ing no brainer. Pay 52m for this wonderful bastard or chase that #@&%! Antony with about 8 goals to his name in a shite league for 60/70m

Unread 23-06-2022, 03:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Pay it now. £#%&!ing no brainer. Pay 52m for this wonderful bastard or chase that #@&%! Antony with about 8 goals to his name in a shite league for 60/70m
Probably not active until next summer tbh.

Unread 23-06-2022, 10:35 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/s...cGR188PZlq9OBA

Next summers transfer saga sorted

Looking forward to our opening bid of £5.79
Yep, before eventually agreeing to pay 70m so they can pay 5 mil upfront and the rest over 5 years. .

Unread 03-10-2022, 10:33 AM
dunk

Unread 03-10-2022, 10:35 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

He was always the one.

Unread 03-10-2022, 11:14 AM
Wayne Jenkins

Good player, Ragnick was right to target him. I wonder if they've maybe given up on Leao.

Would love us to go in for him, Milan are currently trying to tie him down to a new contract. Represented by Mendes....

Unread 03-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Good player, Ragnick was right to target him. I wonder if they've maybe given up on Leao.

Would love us to go in for him, Milan are currently trying to tie him down to a new contract. Represented by Mendes....
Chelsea reportedly had him in for a medical during the summer - not sure what happened but presumably he's nailed on for next summer with all of the smoke. He's not really a striker though, as far as I know, he's another attacking midfielder of which they have a lot - unless he's going to be converted & turn into that player.

Leao looks the business to me, every inch a Utd player - I'd be very surprised if he stays in Milan for very long though. Their domestic stuff aside, it's not delivering much else in his career.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Coracao

Priority has to be a #9. Nkunku or Leao don't really fit the bill. Can see us going for Kane.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Priority has to be a #9. Nkunku or Leao don't really fit the bill. Can see us going for Kane.
We need to get away from these aging ‘stars’.

Osimhen would be an incredible upgrade for us and sort the position for years, giving the talented wide men something to work off.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:15 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We need to get away from these aging ‘stars’.
He'd be the best option available. The other options aren't exactly great.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
He'd be the best option available. The other options aren't exactly great.
Just like Casemiro was the best option available, and Matic, and Schweinsteiger and Sanchez.. the list goes on and on. Yeah he’s been great but £#%&!ing hell, this shortsighted planning has £#%&!ed us at every turn, it needs to stop.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:25 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Just like Casemiro was the best option available, and Matic, and Schweinsteiger and Sanchez.. the list goes on and on. Yeah he’s been great but f***ing hell, this shortsighted planning has f***ed us at every turn, it needs to stop.
He's one of the best forwards in World football. Far less of a gamble than Osimhen, who still needs to improve his game considerably and would probably cost over £100m

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
He's one of the best forwards in World football. Far less of a gamble than Osimhen, who still needs to improve his game considerably and would probably cost over £100m
The money is daft, it’s making everything a million times harder, but Kane will cost £100m and will need replacing in 2 seasons knowing our £#%&!ing luck.

As far as I’m concerned, nobody over 28 unless it’s cheap as £#%&! or free.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
The money is daft, it’s making everything a million times harder, but Kane will cost £100m and will need replacing in 2 seasons knowing our f***ing luck.

As far as I’m concerned, nobody over 28 unless it’s cheap as f*** or free.
Players being finished at 30 is proper 1970s thinking

1 year left on this contract next summer. Time to bid.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:32 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
The money is daft, it’s making everything a million times harder, but Kane will cost £100m and will need replacing in 2 seasons knowing our £#%&!ing luck.

As far as I’m concerned, nobody over 28 unless it’s cheap as £#%&! or free.
We should really be including Maguire in a future deal - my preference would be for Rice (who was brilliant against Wolves btw), but Spurs would probably take him. Though West Ham would likely be a safer bet. Conte would probably love Rashford - he has Spurs playing as a counter attacking side, which is where Rashford thrives, so another possibility there.

Kane isn’t a pace merchant either, so no worries on that front. He’s also likely to be hungry for trophies - that was why he wanted to leave Spurs for City after all, so I don’t see why he’d be lacking in commitment or focus coming here.
Closed Thread