United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:23 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Good job you weren’t around in summer 1996, you’d have probably topped yourself
Erm. I was pal. Was at Old Trafford more than you in 95/96 and following year also....

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:23 PM
dunk

He’s just a £#%&!ing freak. We need to hope his body breaks down or the next 2/3 seasons will be £#%&!ing miserable as he scores a million goals and sees up the title by end of Jan

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:24 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s just a £#%&!ing freak. We need to hope his body breaks down or the next 2/3 seasons will be £#%&!ing miserable as he scores a million goals and sees up the title by end of Jan
It won't....

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He will be the best player of this generation...

Will win the Balloon d'Or within two years as I said before.
You're the balloon mate, if anyone is sorry

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
It won't....
Did last season.

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:41 PM
atticusgrinch

Martinez will finish his career with a brutal knee high assault and then stand taunting the quivering pile of carrion that remains, with Keane looking on, tears of joy forming in his eyes.

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:45 PM
believe

Windy and Sparky having a top red off is probably the best thing to come out of all this.

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:45 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Martinez will finish his career with a brutal knee high assault and then stand taunting the quivering pile of carrion that remains, with Keane looking on, tears of joy forming in his eyes.
Haaland or koppas?

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:47 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

Quote:

Proper football

Unread 01-09-2022, 02:59 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Haaland or koppas?
Wouldn't be tears of joy, pal...

Unread 01-09-2022, 04:29 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
They look brilliant and they didn't.

It's today you quit this forum isn't it?
They dont look brilliant when they should be 3 nil and 4-1 down vs teams like Palace and Newcastle.

Youve not watched the games I think, good on you for that.

Haaland fever over here so cant really escape it.

Could be my last day on here yup, happy?

Unread 01-09-2022, 04:36 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
They dont look brilliant when they should be 3 nil and 4-1 down vs teams like Palace and Newcastle.

Youve not watched the games I think, good on you for that.

'Should' is the prescient word in your first paragraph.

I watch them yesterday. They were brilliant.

If today is or isn't your last day on here, I don't care either way.

Unread 01-09-2022, 04:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
I watch them yesterday. They were brilliant.
Didnt mention or care for the forest result. I was talking about the league games up until yesterday. Good for them if they battered newly promoted forest who have about 20 new players to integrate.

Quote:
If today is or isn't your last day on here, I don't care either way.
Must be why you brought it up then.

Utter weirdo.

Unread 01-09-2022, 04:51 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Must be why you brought it up then.

Utter weirdo.
Fair point. I'd prefer if you left tbf.

Unread 01-09-2022, 05:27 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Him and his dad are greedy @#%&!s. No doubt if he had come here he would have been agitating for a move after 18 months.

£44m in agent fees - most of which went to his dad, and there's still apparently a £128m release clause in 2024. Most likely that clause will be leveraged for a massive pay rise next year.

Unread 01-09-2022, 05:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Him and his dad are greedy @#%&!s. No doubt if he had come here he would have been agitating for a move after 18 months.

£44m in agent fees - most of which went to his dad, and there's still apparently a £128m release clause in 2024. Most likely that clause will be leveraged for a massive pay rise next year.
I reckon he’ll be off tbh. 2 years and off to Madrid.

Unread 01-09-2022, 05:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
We’ll see. £128m release clause plus god knows how much agents fees on top. That’ll be close to £200m

Unread 01-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised either way.

If he stays beyond 2024, he gets a massive wage increase, and only agrees to stay until 2026 before pissing off to Spain.

Unread 02-09-2022, 09:34 AM
Mr_Ed

Can we buck the trend here and acknowledge that, in first impressions he’s going to be a goal scoring machine and will bag a hat full? He’s an excellent purchase for them.

It’s a shame he didn’t come to us but given our recent decline, City’s unlimited wealth and money splurging, manager pull, family ties and all that then we were probably never serious contenders.

Reckon he’ll be there 4-5 years then schlep off to Spain to rack up even higher numbers.

Let’s not sound too bitter eh?
Closed Thread